i have a priestess at home
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I had to go thread hunting to discover more abut this Váli and hopefully I didn't overstep my boundaries with it

Nerian stepped back and stood in front of Ragnar as she had before having washed him in her scent and taking his with her; She had something tangible, to prove to herself that she was here and Ragnar was here, and she was being a fool.

There is but one way to wash away my sins right now, and you might say that it would be a waste of a life. That and it might anger him that someone else would destroy his 'property' for likely no good reason his mind, not that she could fathom what Ragnar truly thought.

I must repent though my actions and it starts with you setting me free. Baring that I must find away to earn my freedom from you and your label SO whilst I do that I shall work upon cleansing my own soul before I could dare to return. from you and your label she wondered briefly if he'd pick up on that.

A flicker of pain flitted across her eyes before her face lost expression and her body shifted into a relaxed posture removing from it any hint of good or bad feelings.

“What do your sins have to do with me?”

EVERYTHING RAGNAR!! EVERYTHING she screamed inside her head and emotionless visage. It's because of you, I want! because of you changed because of you showing me a simpler life with no care for my soul afterward, demon showing me things as tempting and yet I can't draw myself away from them.

Nerian huffed, She missed the way things used to be she missed her simple humble life. He wished she had taken her sister up on that walk in the forest to collect herbs, though little did she know her sister priestess had been raped and killed in those woods, but she always dreamt of a different outcome then this. one that left her unchanged and as unrelenting as she had been at the very beginning.

Váli had indeed used her as a slave but always reminded her that she was Ragnar's and by beating upon her he was beating upon Ragnar. Váli held resentment toward Ragnar for reason Nerian did not ask or care. Below her pelt on her neck and shoulders bore scars though nothing that would show unless she was physically touched.

Nerian nodded and sighed, Truthfully, Ragnar, I can't return home because should Váli find me; he will finish what he started and he too will kill me. I can not bring death to the doorstep of the temple.

I am a giant target and you are the the safest place I can think of, because as you have said, you have always taken care of me,
Neiran's lips quicker and she added this just to poke at him again, or perhaps chastise herself more, try and reign herself in If only you didn't lead me to sin then I might be alright.
Messages In This Thread
i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 07, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 09, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 12, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:12 AM