i have a priestess at home
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Now they stay until Sunday yeah me...

Nerian shook her head at him confused, and now the female was getting her tail in a knot, she didn't know coming here and seeing him would throw her into an internal fit. Sif told her that this was the right thing to do so she had just accepted that and moved to fullfill it. Maybe the she-wolf saw the longing somehow, or earnestly wanted the slave to escape the collapsing cove.

Tired of the endless questions she pressed her lips together firmly then spoke No Ragnar you will not kill me... They will at the temple, that would be the only way they would see fit to cleanse my sins, and so I can not return until I have found a way to absolve myself; that way I can live.

[size=x-small]“I need you,”[/size]
Though is was not said with any hint of emotion, just certainty of an upcoming situation, she had thought of those words from his lips for a while now. Her grey eyes snapped to his blue ones, and her eyes betraying her to show the emotion her body did not. They showed adoration, and perhaps lust; that might be the answer to his other question which she would not answer aloud ever. She secretly had hoped that getting her fill of Ragnar now, she should be able to control herself better later, time apart had made her feelings grow.

Ragnar continued to talk, she felt he talked to much and inquired on too many things
[size=x-small]“Do this for me and you will have your freedom Priestess.” [/size]
she dropped her head and looked at the grass below his paws, suddenly realizing she might be showing something in her grey orbs.
Ragnar, I will only ever do as you ask.
her freedom meant a lot to her, but her dedication to the tasks set before her meant even more. The desire awakened in her body twisted her guilt much worse then, she had dedicated her life to her temple and beliefs, why could she not control her body and thoughts anymore? was god testing her further? God must know she was nearest to her breaking point.

[size=x-small]“What as Váli done to you, Nerian?”[/size]

she lifted her foot, the limb trembling slightly in response to the stress or fear. Váli she turned her head and closed her eyes. Not able to reign in anymore emotion, Váli had enjoyed making her crumble, even now he could still do it.

He's different from when you left ... He'd have them kill everyone in the temple just to drag me back. He would kill me now... if only to get at you for leaving ... I think... I don't know. He's confusing there is no rhyme or reason. She didn't think any of these heathens had rhyme or reason to their actions, but Váli less so

She remained curled away from Ragnar, nearly cowering, she didn't lie. She couldn't lie and nor would she go through this much stress to offer him un-truths.

Please don't let him. Keep me safe Rangar.... I am more use to you alive
Messages In This Thread
i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 07, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 09, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 12, 2014, 04:35 PM