Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
AW, just wanted to get some more posts on this lil guy.vPerhaps @Olive @Dakarai @Sirius @Cassiopeia ?

Sounds were still fuzzy to him. Slightly clearer than at birth, but not much. It was confusing to Aries. He was still blind, too, but he was used to it. The only sense he had was being able to feel. Now he lay in the den, thinking.

The small boy constantly pushed his siblings around; he very much enjoyed being the boss, and seeing them wriggle in response was probably the only thing keeping him awake most of the time. He rarely slept, and much prefered to irritate everyone by opening his mouth and screeching. He, of course, could not hear the sounds, so it did not bother him in the slightest. Aries was definitely dominant - it was already beginning to show through in his personality, even at such a young age. 

He pushed his head up as much as he could, a grunt escaping his little muzzle. Lifting his head up was such a challenge, but regardless, he managed. Though soon enough he came flopping back down. A scream left his mouth and he wriggled more and more, finally finding a comfy position and laying sprawled out with his tongue dangling from his maw.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai often lay silently gazing at his children when he wasn't hunting, or walking around the borders. They were delightful to watch already, with their different personalities already shining through. Aries intrigued him the most, as he seemed to be the one who held dominance over the others by pushing them around and squealing at them in annoyance. The only thing that was odd about the babe was he never seemed to sleep, instead laying awake with the goal to keep others awake with his screaming.

Speaking of screaming, one particularly high pitched shout was emitted from his son's tiny maw. Ears flicking back with slight pain dakarai shifted forward and tucked Aries against his chest. His tongue rasped against the boy's head, down his neck and to his rump as Dakarai began to groom the rowdy child.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries continued to scream until he felt a large warm thing pull him towards them. After a while, he realised it was da. This made him pause his screeching song for a moment. He stayed fairly still while his pelt was groomed, being smoothed back.

He let out a grunt and rubbed his face against the big da, before letting a much calmer shout. He wanted to others to know he was up and about - he wanted to boast about how da was grooming him and not them. Of course, he loved those little lumps of fur he called his siblings, but that wouldn't stop him from showing off.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
While Aries distracted Dad, Siri began his second trek toward the Big White Light. There was very little that his blind and covered eyeballs could comprehend - in fact, the den's entrance was the only thing he could 'see'. It was a bright spot in an otherwise dark environment, and Sirius wanted more than anything to reach it.

His little spaghetti limbs flailed and scrabbled as Siri wiggled his way toward adventure, intent on finding his own way in the world. This time, Mom wasn't there to pull him back into the darkness.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Cassiopeia’s little mind had been at rest that afternoon, dreaming a dreamless puppy sleep. Cassiopeia slept in the way only a baby could — wholly consumed by the act. Her breaths came long and deep and loud, chest rising and falling in time. A sound stirred her awake and she listlessly rolled on her side, nascent little paws struggling to reach the floor. It was one of her brothers… and he was happy.  Oh, how the sound annoyed her! If they were happy and she wasn’t, it usually meant she was missing out on something… cuddles, kisses, meals or even baths — and Cassiopeia hated getting any less than those around her, even when it came to baths. 

Cass rocked and rolled until she found the ballast that was her rounded tummy and thrust her arms and legs forward, with all of her might! Like a cheetah through the savannah she wriggled her way towards the source of the joyous shouts. The babe was making good time, too, until she encountered an unforeseen obstacle: the lumpy body of her other brother, who seemed to be on his own mad dash of sorts. But when her own her blind haste caused a slow motion collision with Sirius, she let out a squall in protest! How dare he!  Defiantly, her small paws made a foothold of her brother and she attempted to clamor over him, wanting [no, needing!] to find what was at the other end of the happy cry. Cassiopeia needed to know what Aries had and she didn’t. Order had to be restored in the world.
[/td][/tr][/table]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Eyes lighting up with mirth he noted the boasting hint to Arie's voice. Nudging him softly he grunted "You will be trouble" the words were affectionate though. Body tensing as a flash of blac fur caught the corner of his vision he saw what to him was Cassiopeia tackling her brother who was attempting to leave the den already. This tickled him immensely and he picked Arie's up in his jaws gingerly before carrying him over to the other two rowdy pups.

Laying in front of Cassi he bumped her with his nose, licking her tiny maw with his large tongue. After letting her know he was there he gathered Sirius close and tucked him against his belly wrapping the boy in his fluffy tail. Humming softly in his deep baritone he cooed soft words "My sweet children". Even as harsh as life was now, these children and his wife would be the things keeping him alive and well and motivated.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It seemed his squeals had succeeded in waking up the others. Aries gave a satisfied hmph before letting out yet another scream as he was picked up and moved. He felt the other fur-lumps around his and it angered him. He had been very muh enjoying the grooming that da had been giving him, but now the others had come and ruined it for him!

Aries shouted and headbutted the thing closest to him, which just so happened to be his sister. He wanted the attention!
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
37 Posts
Ooc —
Trapped! The boy let out a frustrated whine, wondering how this could keep happening to him. He'd been as stealthy as he could possibly be, and Aries had even been distracting Dad for him. Somehow, this hadn't helped one bit. He was back in his father's clutches and all he wanted was out.

The young boy opened wide his little maw and bit down on the nearest available surface - Dad's tail. It was not very painful, of course, since Sirius currently lacked even flimsy little milk teeth, but he poured as much aggression into the act as he had in his little body, even going so far as to shake the furry appendage from side to side.

But he was so puny that the motion might even have gone unnoticed by his father. Poor Sirius.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Just as the small girl had just overcome her last obstacle [her big brother, who had so unceremoniously used her as a foothold], there was another collision! It rocked Cassiopeia’s tiny little, blind world. The babe fell to her side with a shrill squeal, tumbling out of da’s wrap embrace and rolling next inches away — or was it miles?! All of a sudden she was cold and let out a shiver, mewling and stretching her small body back in the direction of the commotion; not only was she alone and away from the warmth of da's belly,  but Sirius had found something worth attacking... and her little heart beat hard with want of it. Sirius was always off tying to explore and do things by himself, which was so not her, but he often found really cool things. Already, Cassiopeia knew that she liked being around others, even if her party was limited to her ma, da and siblings. She couldn’t glimpse them with her tiny, sealed eyes — but she could feel them and hear them and right now, that was enough.
[/td][/tr][/table]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"good lord" was his overwhelmed gasp as Sirius attacked his tail, to which he promptly tugged from the toothless jaws of his small son. With a hum of laughter he flicked the fluffy appendage against his son's face before going after Cassi who had slammed into them and rolled away again. Grabbing her, and the two twins he rolled over and deposited them ontop of his belly. "Oh my dears, you will definitely be a handful." he said in an amused tone.

Licking Cassiopeia lovingly he used his forelegs to hold the children in place while he groomed their dirty, and thin fur.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
 The boy heard noises coming from his siblings as they attacked something he was unaware of, and he shuffled to get closer, but before he could reach it, Aries let out another squeal as he was placed upon Da's big belly. He didn't know what it was, but he could feel and smell that it was da. That was all he needed.

He rolled onto his side, huffing and then screaming as he tumbled off of da. He felt like he was falling - no, he was falling! He thumped onto the ground and wailed with anger and pain. Really, he hadn't hurt himself. At all. But this was the perfect opportunity for attention! Everyone would listen to him!
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
oh my XD @Olive and Dakarai really do have a handful haha <3

Dakarai attempted to catch Aries as he fell off his belly, and simply stared at him when the youngster let out a rather dramatic scream of pain. Clearing his throat he looked nervously out of the den, hoping nobody heard it. At this rate the whole family would think he was beating these poor kids. Pressing his nose against Aries's face he huffed softly "Shhhh. You're alright. You have my attention, You are safe" he murmured though he kept an eye Cassiopeia and Sirius while he was attending to Aries.

Nudging the boy to his paws he grunted playfully, nudging him gently with his nose to try and bring him into a playful mode instead of this wailing, dark mode.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
everyone cool with the new order being Aries > Dakarai > Olive > Sirius > Cassiopeia?  

Also i’m pp’ing cuddles with all the babies <3

Seldom did the new mother leave the secure confines of their domicile, for she did not wish to part from her three little babies for more than a single, solitary moment. They were just several days old, but already Olive knew that motherhood was the most divine things the world would ever know — that, and the mewling cubs that she and Dakarai brought forth from their love. The sylph did not wish to miss a moment of their growth or to cast aside any opportunity to watch them marvel the world. Olive wondered what it was like, exploring the world with a mind completely impartial, seeing, feeling and tasting the world for the very first time.

To be honest, Olive was somewhat jealous of the ability — so when the seraph slipped from the den to take a walk amongst her bleeding timbers, Olive attempted to do the very same thing. She looked at the leaves as if nothing more beautiful had ever been seen, watched the dappled patterns of sunlight dance  upon the mossy ground. The wind tousled her thin spring coat in a way she had never felt before — and the air was bright with the last bite of winter. But despite such nirvana, the new mother’s body tired easily and her jaunts never lasted too long. Before long, Olive found herself backtracking towards the den that housed her loves, incarnate. Her world was still colored by the flood of hormones from delivery and Olive was happy, happy, happy.

“Dakarai—” she spoke quietly as she rounded towards their rocky outcropping. Then, the woman couldn’t help but break into a fit of giggles at the sight she had come upon: Dakarai, so dark and serious, covered in crawling cubs — and every single one of them shrieking. She slunk her waifish frame closer to the mass of bodies and nestled herself up against them. Gingerly, she plucked one, two, three puppies up and settled them between her twiggy forearms, drawing them into her chest and resting her head upon the  squirming bundle. She kissed her husband on his shoulder and nuzzled her head against all three puppies at once — for she was their mother, and one of motherhood’s best perks was unrestricted cuddles, whenever she wanted it. They were hers. They were Dakarai’s too, of course, but he did not carry them, grow them, feel them squirm within him. That— that was hers.

“You will always have our attention,” Olive murmured into the wriggling forms of her three babes, continuing the conversation she overheard Dakarai having with their children. The fae looked up at the dark brute, her jade eyes swimming and happy.  “I love seeing you as a father,”  she said to him, hanging onto every word.

[/td][/tr][/table]
37 Posts
Ooc —
Heedless of the tender moment going on above him, Sirius took the opporunity to bully his twin. He was not entirely unaware of the parading of his peacock of a brother, but for the most part, Siri was content to allow him his fame. There was a part of him that would one day become resentment, but for now, it was merely irritation, and a desire to put the fellow into his proper place.

With malicious intent, Sirius latched his tiny jaw onto his twin brother's back leg. He knew it was Aires by scent, and after a moment, also knew him by taste. The little boy chomped down with all his strength, enjoying the feel of the other boy's tiny little paw-pads against his sensetive tongue.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
for a girl born a mere few days before, the activity certainly took a great deal out of the girl. blind, and deaf, she did not hear the wailing of her siblings, yet she added her own shrieks to the din regardless. she shrieked her tiredness, her happiness and her anger alike, for in what other ways ought a tiny black potato express itself? 

and then she was moved, she knew only by the feeling of fangs in her scruff and the feeling of flying, though she did not know it as such. then there was a place that was New, and she sought to explore- but found herself part of a mound of potatoes but a moment later. she was silent, at first, accepting the warmth and cuddles of the Warmth. but soon she would have none of it, and with a fierce cry pushed against her mother's head, seeking escape from her brothers, to which she was obviously superior.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries was partly standing now, but he was very wobbly. Something grabbed his leg and bit down, making the boy squeal in fury. He snapped his head around, using his nose to find his twin chomping on his leg. Aries irritably shoved with his muzzle, soon opening it and beginning to nip Sirius. How dare he do such a thing! Aries was in charge!

It seemed, after all, that he wasn't the only one wanting the attention.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai glanced over at Olive as she entered, his lips tugging up at the corners into an amused smile. Her laughter made the smile widen and he lay there watching her approach. He nuzzled her lovingly breathing in the now milk tainted scent that he loved so much, before turning his head in time to see Sirius bite Aries's paw. With a soft and scolding growl Dakarai bumped Sirius with his nose, picking him up by the scruff of his neck though not much higher off the ground than he was to begin with since he was attached to Aries.

Giving a stern but gentle shake he spoke through Sirius's scruff "Olive, please help me get Aries's paw out of Sirius's mouth" he called looking toward his mate with pleading eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Suddenly, their modest little above-ground dwelling was a din of shrill puppy shrieks and squeaks. The sudden loudness briefly stunned the new mother, who wasn’t sure if she had ever heard anything so piercing ever in her life. But deep inside her chest, the noises elicited a deep sense of love and devotion. These noises would exist in the world with out her, without Dakarai, without their love and perseverance. They were living, mewling, constant reminders of what they have overcome.

The dark knight, the tender father, bade her separate the two children who were attempting to eat each other. Cassiopeia rebelled against her caresses but Olive didn’t care, for she was bigger and strong than her daughter and would impose her love upon the girl’s tiny form whenever she wished. Olive bestowed one more kiss upon the dark fuzz of Cassiopeia’s head, just to make a point, before turning her attention towards the two boys that tangled amongst her willowy arms. They were so new to the world, simply just a few days old. When her black nose failed to pry Sirius’s mouth off of Arie’s jellybean foot, she opted for a different tactic.

“Ahhh,” she sighed dramatically, laying her head atop them — of course, not putting enough of her weight onto the bundle to crush them… simply to cause them annoyance and unite the two rambunctious boys against a common cause — their imposing mother [rather than each other].

[/td][/tr][/table]
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

37 Posts
Ooc —
Sirius scarcely noticed when Aries began to nip at his face. It was just more stimulation in a world made up of stiumulants, and the boy was far too overwrought to consider even one more. Growing numb to the world, the tiny boy did what puppies do best: he slept.

As soon as his mother's warm head came down and blocked out all the light, Sirius gave a mighty yawn. Aries's paw was released in the process, but Sirius wasn't disappointed to have lost his prey. Heedless of the commotion around him, he curled into a tiny ball and drifted off into sleep.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai chuckled deeply at Olive's smart handling of the situation. He sat beside her watching with an impressed and amused expression as Sirius let go of Aries's paw and curled up beneath his mother's large head and fell asleep soundly.

Dakarai gave Olive a quick kiss on the forehead and smiled "Good job. I never though of that" he admitted and walked to Cassiopeia and picked her up, carrying her over to the rest if the family. He tucked her against his chest and then pulled Aries over with a gentle paw.

Grooming them gently he began to hum a soothing tune to help them sleep, his deep baritone producing melodic notes. Once they fell into a deep slumber he turned to Olive and stretched his neck forward to touch his nose to her cheek "let's get some sleep dear" he suggested, feeling quite tired himself. Laying his head on his paws he closed his eyes, comforted by the scent of puppy that filled their den.