Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Kendra glanced at the other when she spoke. She didn't want the other to stop talking about it. Perhaps she should be more clear, also open up to Eske. It wasn't like with Xan. He knew what she had been though. He knew her when she went through her dark periods. She didn't need to explain to him, but Eske. Poor and sweet Eske didn't know about about her or her past. Maybe Eske was falling in love with the wrong person.

Kendra cleared her throat. "Perhaps we should talk about it," she offered to Eske. "I... I am perhaps not who you think I am. I just. You are my first friend. One that I didn't grew up with like I did with Xan. I didn't know how to make friends when I came here and you made that so easy," she started. She wanted Eske to know more about her. It felt right to open up more to her. "But, everyone I grow close to dies or abandon me. And if they don't, like Xan, I abandon them. I am not a good wolf. I try... but I don't want to disappoint you. You have been so nice to me. I want you to like me. But I am not sure if I can offer what you want. Not yet. I need some more time."

She considered adding some more information about her dark side, about Xan's love for her he confessed. Kendra found it tough to choose between the two. Xan who she had known all her life, who has known her story. To him she didn't need to talk because he often could tell how he felt. Yet, she never saw him as a partner, or in a romantic lighting. Then there was Eske. She was interested in Eske. She wanted the female to like her, to spend time with her. But the female didn't know about her past, or didn't know much about her at all. Two opposites. Quite literally. She battered her pale eyes at Eske. "I don't want to hurt your feelings."

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 26, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 26, 2017, 02:14 PM