Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

It seemed that Eske was far less pushy as Xan was about this matter. He was going to prove to her that he would be a good mate. Yet, Eske, in all her calmness just told Kendra that she wouldn't leave. Somehow it came over as less pushy and Kendra... liked that. She tentatively smiled at the female. The assurance that she hadn't disappointed the female helped her greatly. Kendra stepped forward, closer to the female and then gathered some courage. The dark colored female gave her a lick over her cheek. "Thank you for being patient with me," she spoke softly. Hopefully that would soothe some of the 'rejection'.

She wanted Eske to be happy too. She was going to make sure to get another smile onto the female. Perhaps that was what love was, trying to make the other smile and wanting them to be happy. Kendra felt a bit more confident at that thought. And perhaps they should get to know each other better too. "Will you still teach me how to hunt?," she asked curiously. After all she wasn't much better as before and Kendra wanted to help this pack. Not only with her knowledge of plants and toxins. Perhaps the topic of hunting would also do well now, so they could focus on the things that made them both happy. Which was for Kendra being around the female.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 26, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 26, 2017, 02:14 PM