Noctisardor Bypass Home is where the heart is
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk was unsure at first - Semira seemed unsure too. It was only when she spoke that he let out a breath that he hadn't realised he'd been holding. "She seems... she seems like more of a loner type... I worry that she might have left and put herself and any possible pups in danger. But I guess.... thanks to me... she is in danger either way.. I don't know what to do, Mira. I suppose it's out of my hands now, but I can't forget. I might have ruined her life. I feel so bad... But after it was done she just left. Without a word. I assume she would rather deal with things herself.... Oh, I don't know." He flicked his tail uncomfortably, but glanced at the wolfess. 

His feelings were messed up. He liked Liri... he knew that. But... there was someone else he believed he might be starting to care for, too. Why, he did not know. But he wasn't sure how to deal with that either. What was he to do? His life, just like his feelings, was a big muddle.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
He let out a long breath of air, with obvious relief. What, did he think I was going to hate him or something absurd like that? She could not figure him out. Then she heard somehting in his sentence that would help him feel far less guilt. "If she left, then it is not your fault. You are both consenting adults and you both made a choice together, but she made the choice to leave and deal with it herself. If there even is an it to deal with." She hoped her words got through to him, for it hurt her to know that others were in pain.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5