Ravensblood Forest In the combat between wisdom and feeling, wisdom never wins.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The respectable bow of the other’s head is enough to appease the gangster. Since there is no trespassing Cennasach does not require full submission. Arturo’s suspicion and caution remains, however. He is not a man to easily let his guard down and if anything the transgressions between Teaghlaigh and Blackfeather Woods have reinforced this within him. “I have no wolf by that name,” Arturo offers the stranger the information freely. Your friend isn’t here. “Nor have I ever met a Rhona.” But as to where his friend went, Arturo could not offer any help. His borders had been quiet since Hemlock’s return, which is not something he puts much stock in. He is not soothed by the quiet. It only heightens his suspicion and his desire to get the hell out of the Coast. He does not want to live here anymore. He is ready to head South, ready to be rid of the Forest that had once been his sanctuary. It is no longer his sanctuary but a nightmare.

A nightmare he wants to be rid of. A nightmare he wouldn’t be upset to see burn to the ground.

The stranger’s words clash with Arturo’s own thoughts of his once beloved Forest. It is a death trap for the wolves of Teaghlaigh at the actions of two and he is not sure which he resents more: the ones at fault or Ravensblood. They are an easy target, their location is known here. It is not safe. Not anymore. Dakarai and Olive had seen to that. “It was, once,” Arturo speaks grimly, but conveying his feelings of truth in his grim statement. He is not so sure he enjoys being called liege. He is a gangster and such a high and pure title does not truly fit him but he does not say anything against it. Arturo may be a kingpin but he is no regal king…or in this case liege. Ceannasach does not elaborate. Family business is Family business and not meant for strangers though Arturo supposes in time that all will know Teaghlaigh does not reside there and they will know it soon. “It no longer holds the safety it once did. It is no longer a sanctuary.” He explains, though he is vague. Whatever the stranger’s intentions are, whether it is to join Teaghlaigh because he needs a pack or he simply fancies the territory Arturo suspects will be made clear. If the stranger wants Ravensblood he can have it when Teaghlaigh abandons it. He could have it and the death it will bring with it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean