Ravensblood Forest In the combat between wisdom and feeling, wisdom never wins.
52 Posts
Ooc —
The vagaries with which his questions were answered made him frown, for he did not like what he heard. But it was the man's perogative to deny him answers, and Pendragon wasn't about to push him. Besides the fact this was not his home, this was a king, at least to some degree. It was not right to question anything that came from his mouth.

I do hope so, he said in reference to Arturo's final comment. If Rhona was around, she was surely capable of defending herself and keeping out of trouble. Perhaps she hadn't even gotten this far? There were many roads open to her - to both of them - and just because they left the coast together did not mean she had remained on the same trajectory that he traveled. A flash of worry spread through his gaze but Pendragon's brow relaxed as he contemplated things.

If it is so troublesome here, you must be thinking of leaving. It was a simple statement, an observation anyone could make. Before hearing a response he continued. If I may... The woman I search for, she could have gone anywhere. For all I know she has left this forest too. I would... I would be honored to aid your escape, if you would permit me, sir. He had no idea how to phrase things, and sounded sincere enough. Please sir - I wish to find my friend, but if I can be of use to you, or anyone, I would be so glad to have a purpose.