Dragoncrest Cliffs Advent of a new era
17 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
What little evening sunlight filtered through the trees caused the bark of the monumental red giants to look like they were wreathed in flames. It was beautiful and quite enchanting. Shortly after Corranochender crossed the scent marked border, he scented another in the near area and sure enough a rustling of ferns and other plants heralded their approach.

Amber eyes beheld the petite, fair pelted female as she burst through the undergrowth. She was a sight to see with her tail like a banner in the air and a growl rising from her chest.

Corranochender, wanting to make a good impression on his packmates, did what he wasn't used to doing, what was almost against his nature. He tucked his tail between his legs, up under his belly and he lowered his head. This was about all the submission the big gray male could do. He honestly didn't think he had it in him to lower himself to the ground or roll over, exposing his his soft belly flesh.

"Greetings! I am Corranochender of Drageda. I met with Thur-Heda, only a few hours ago upon the beach. She graciously has accepted me into the pack." Cor spoke lightly, genially.
Messages In This Thread
Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 18, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - March 20, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 22, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 29, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - April 06, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:47 PM