Dragoncrest Cliffs Advent of a new era
17 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Sorry for the slow reply. I've been really sick. x.x I'm alive now!

The capacious male relaxed as she stepped back and out of her dominant posturing. His fluffy gray tail untucked from his belly to hang relaxed against his hocks and his ears popped forward in interest to the female in front of him. He quite admired her. She was unflinching when she approached him to protect the border-and he so much larger and massy than she.

Corranochender chuckled as she mentioned the mouthful that was his name. He would never live it down. What had his parents been thinking? Granted, he was a large pup. Maybe they thought the bigger the name, the stronger the pup? He nodded, a grin upon his maw as she mentioned Heda's name as well. Hers was indeed a tongue twister as well and she large and powerful too.

"Tirgatao, it's a pleasure to meet you. No apologies needed, of course!" He paused and his tongue lolled out of his mouth in a grin. "You almost had me fleeing for my life though. A fierce figure do you cut!" He hoped it wasn't too early to joke with the Shouna. "Oh and you can call me Cor for short, if you'd like."
Messages In This Thread
Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 18, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - March 20, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 22, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - March 29, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Corranochender - April 06, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Advent of a new era - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:47 PM