Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
EDIT: Bumping this up to the present, 24/05/2017!

Now that Neverwinter was gone, Fae had little to do. She sat alone in the abandoned home of the few wolves she had lived with for such a short time. It seemed such a waste of good land - the forest had been practically abandoned, even with the pack previously inhabiting it. There had only been a couple of wolves there when she first joined, and she only ever encountered one of them. Ondine, the alphess who seemed have too much on her shoulders. But she was gone, as was her son who she had never once seen. West, too, had left the area now, as had the one who had been with her, though Fae did not know his name.

That was why she was alone, but she did not care much. Silence was much prefered by the silver dove. No matter which packs she joined, she always ended up a lone wolf again - but she had always been a loner at heart. Not necessarily a traveller, but she was not one for families or even friends, for that matter. You could not trust a single soul, for they could betray you any time they liked. 

She gazed out at the forest, sat down on the rough ground. She was a small wolf - much smaller than an ordinary one, but it did not bother her in the slightest. In fact, many times it had helped her as she was agile and speedy, able to get away quickly if there was a battle she knew she could not win. She could hide, too. The little dove was an expert at hiding, for she had had to do it many times in her life. Now though, she did not wish to. She felt safe here, even if it was almost eerie in the silence.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td]
[Image: 83d698a79815d3886067062279f2c535.gif]
you looked lonely c: @Faeryn
Ruby eyes scanned the lands lazily ahead of him. Thunderous paws hit the ground with a dismissive rhythm, uncaring if his presence was obvious or not to those around him. With spring in full bloom, the young newborn prey were quickly gaining weight - soon they would be ripe for the picking and a hunt would be demanded to fill his greedy belly with young flesh.

It was times like these he missed the famine, the weakened wolves, starved and lacking strength were perfect for a beast like himself. Months had gone by since the prey had returned, and competition was a constant once again for the usual prey of sickened and weak deer, as well as smaller mammals.

He followed a scent, without much thought, there was one he had followed for a while now. A female's scent. It was second nature to him now, he had no plans for when he would come face to face with the damsel, but it was better than wandering aimlessly. At least this gave him a route, an end goal - and if something came along the way, then so be it. However, as he approached the scent, he found her before any distraction. He stood silently after breaching the cover of a spruce tree, eyes washing over the lands to ensure they were alone; he had no intention of hiding his presence to her and waited to be noticed.
[/td][/tr][/table]
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I have no friends cx, but It's a pretty old thread - Fae is still called Belle here lol. Mind if we bump this up to the present? I'll edit that first post ever so slightly.

Faeryn wondered what she was going to do now. She had little intention of joining a pack again, for it never seemed to end very well. Perhaps she should just give up on that and stay as a lone wolf, where there were no rules but the ones she set for herself. That sounded like a good idea - or in her mind, anyway.

The moment the scent of a stranger reached her nose, Faeryn turned slowly to see a dark chocolate coloured man with crimson eyes. He looked to be rather well-built, but the girl could not help but notice how his pelt seemed to be pretty matted. The silver wolfess watched him from where she sat, tail curling elegantly around her creamy white paws.

Most might be intimidated by the brute, but Fae was curious. She scanned him with her oceanic orbs, occasionally meeting his own as she did so. What was it he wanted?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'd offer this guy to be her friend but he's probably the worst person to offer lmfao but we can be occ friends. i too am friendless /plays world's smallest violin
Unless the woman was blind, deaf and had zero ability to smell - Vengeance expected her to find him almost immediately. He only had a moment to take in her appearance before she moved to view the new companion in her presence, in response, he gave a wayward smile, flashing a one yellowed tooth grin before blackened lips fell to a rest once again.

Stepping forward in a slow, confident stride, he didn't challenge for dominance in this meeting and instead kept neutral but obviously certain of himself. He only closed some of the distance between them before stopping, opting to not yell at each other from across the small field before speaking.

You seem to be lamenting a loss. He commented on her somewhat dreary mask. Sorrow is a weakness for those with no family to guard them. I suggest you hide your sorrows better, otherwise you'll be prey to another.
[/td][/tr][/table]
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Eep, sorry, planned to spree but somehow got caught up in things lmao. Will be able to for like 30 mins at least tho now!

She didn't return the grin, though that was not intentional. She continued to watch the man as he took slow strides toward her, and her gaze held nothing but mystery - she had learned long ago to hide her emotions, but it seemed, judging by his next comment, that he had seen her before she had noticed him. A cool breeze swept between them, ruffling the dove's pelt in a strangely beautiful way. She seemed almost alien-like in the lowering of th sun, and she was an oddity indeed. Short and thin, almost cute , with a blue-ish grey pelt along with a snowy underbelly and deep, bright blue eyes.

At his words she gave a small (yet rare) smile, shaking her head. "I thank you for your advice, but I am not sorrowful. Merely thinking." It was the truth. While it had been nice to have packmates that would help provide for you, it placed more responsibility on your shoulders and Faeryn did not want that. Freedom was good, and freedom she had.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
hahaha its ok i suddenly had something come up too! but ill be good to go for the rest of the night on my side now!
The breeze ran through the dirtied pelt of the goliath. As the two watched one another, they were the spitting difference of one another. One clean, clear, with a bright eye - the other, dark, dirty with an eye for evil. She was cute, and he was grotesque. If the man had taken more bathes and cleaned himself, he had the potential of a handsome brute - instead, he was far too busy with other tasks than to worry about his cleanliness and appearance. A gladiator only fought and conquored, to remain clean was nothing but a show for politics. 

Ignoring her found smile, he continued. Call it as you wish. You certainly come off distracted. Who's to say I didn't have the hunger for flesh before coming across your scent, woman. Not a threat - but the truth. His standoffish turn of phrase was thrown carelessly into the mix. [/td][/tr][/table]
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Uh oh I did it again lol

[font=times new roman]She watched him carefully, just in case. You could never be too careful about who you trusted in the Teekon - it was certainly no place for the naive. "I am warning you now that if you are here to cause trouble then I suggest you throw any plans away." Sure, she was small, but that did not mean she was weak. Nor was she willing to be pushed about. The silver wolfess narrowed her gaze slightly as he spoke. His words, though slightly odd, were ones that Faeryn very much took seriously. After all, he didn't seem to be joking.

Neither was Fae. She flicked her tail, then curled it back around her paws while still watching the stranger before her.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Her response was... amusing. The man's lips shifted into a toothy grin, thick yellowing fangs glistening in the light as the black curtains peeled back in bemusement. If sharks could smile, it would seem something similar to this. Fiery eyes narrowed slightly while focusing on the female who was so contemptuous as to spit fourth such words. 

Such hateful words. He mocked. A shoulder raising for a moment in a shrug before the man continued. Obviously taking enjoyment in the little firecracker he had found. If I came here to hunt, I assure you I would not have approached you the way I did. He answered her threat with a tone that was a matter of fact, perhaps a little taunting with a teasing undertone tickling his words as he spoke. Despite having full faith in his battling abilities - even he would prefer to keep injuries to a minimum if able. 

It's spring, and by nature I'm drawn to females. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't fret, however, I'm not here to breed neither. You're far too small as it turns out, despite that fire. If anything, he was honest - for the most part. Whether it was good or bad was up to the interpreter. Truth be told, this was perhaps the first spring since his birth that he had any interest in fathering a litter - but he would be picky on whom he chooses. Risking a litter of undersized brats would become nothing but a snack. You shouldn't be surprised when a male finds his way to you at this time of the year.
[/td][/tr][/table]
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He seemed to think something was amusing, which only caused Fae to continue to watch his movements. His grin was slightly unnerving, but Faeryn was not scared. She trusted her previous training to help if the man decided to try anything. Even if he did not, she was ready. "At least I am not naive." Was her response to his observation. Such hateful words, he had said. The next sentence from the matted wolf was slightly disturbing. He spoke of hunting, which confused her slightly, but she said nothing of it. After all, questioning him would probably not do any good right now.

He then mentioned her being small, and she let out a small chuckle, slightly amused by his comment. "One does not have to be large to have strength or skill, and I can assure you that many fighters I have met are lesser in size." Still, though, she was glad he was not here to breed, for she would have kicked his ass if he came too close. Or, attempted to, anyways. Faeryn knew naught of his fighting ability. "I was not surprised, either. I am very much aware that it is Spring."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice