Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I have no friends cx, but It's a pretty old thread - Fae is still called Belle here lol. Mind if we bump this up to the present? I'll edit that first post ever so slightly.

Faeryn wondered what she was going to do now. She had little intention of joining a pack again, for it never seemed to end very well. Perhaps she should just give up on that and stay as a lone wolf, where there were no rules but the ones she set for herself. That sounded like a good idea - or in her mind, anyway.

The moment the scent of a stranger reached her nose, Faeryn turned slowly to see a dark chocolate coloured man with crimson eyes. He looked to be rather well-built, but the girl could not help but notice how his pelt seemed to be pretty matted. The silver wolfess watched him from where she sat, tail curling elegantly around her creamy white paws.

Most might be intimidated by the brute, but Fae was curious. She scanned him with her oceanic orbs, occasionally meeting his own as she did so. What was it he wanted?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - March 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 26, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:42 AM