Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td]
[Image: 83d698a79815d3886067062279f2c535.gif]
I'd offer this guy to be her friend but he's probably the worst person to offer lmfao but we can be occ friends. i too am friendless /plays world's smallest violin
Unless the woman was blind, deaf and had zero ability to smell - Vengeance expected her to find him almost immediately. He only had a moment to take in her appearance before she moved to view the new companion in her presence, in response, he gave a wayward smile, flashing a one yellowed tooth grin before blackened lips fell to a rest once again.

Stepping forward in a slow, confident stride, he didn't challenge for dominance in this meeting and instead kept neutral but obviously certain of himself. He only closed some of the distance between them before stopping, opting to not yell at each other from across the small field before speaking.

You seem to be lamenting a loss. He commented on her somewhat dreary mask. Sorrow is a weakness for those with no family to guard them. I suggest you hide your sorrows better, otherwise you'll be prey to another.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - March 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Vengeance - May 24, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 26, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:42 AM