Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td]
[Image: 83d698a79815d3886067062279f2c535.gif]
Her response was... amusing. The man's lips shifted into a toothy grin, thick yellowing fangs glistening in the light as the black curtains peeled back in bemusement. If sharks could smile, it would seem something similar to this. Fiery eyes narrowed slightly while focusing on the female who was so contemptuous as to spit fourth such words. 

Such hateful words. He mocked. A shoulder raising for a moment in a shrug before the man continued. Obviously taking enjoyment in the little firecracker he had found. If I came here to hunt, I assure you I would not have approached you the way I did. He answered her threat with a tone that was a matter of fact, perhaps a little taunting with a teasing undertone tickling his words as he spoke. Despite having full faith in his battling abilities - even he would prefer to keep injuries to a minimum if able. 

It's spring, and by nature I'm drawn to females. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't fret, however, I'm not here to breed neither. You're far too small as it turns out, despite that fire. If anything, he was honest - for the most part. Whether it was good or bad was up to the interpreter. Truth be told, this was perhaps the first spring since his birth that he had any interest in fathering a litter - but he would be picky on whom he chooses. Risking a litter of undersized brats would become nothing but a snack. You shouldn't be surprised when a male finds his way to you at this time of the year.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - March 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 26, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Vengeance - May 26, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:42 AM