The Sentinels where the handouts grow on bushes and you sleep out every night
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock lifted an eyebrow, watching Lotte for a moment before the Banrion finally relents and admits a tiny bit to her. Hemlock is well aware it's a genuine response, that she has pushed and pushed and broken through a bit of the wall Lotte puts up as sovereign. "I am skilled," She saids with a hint of mirth; certainly not at the pain of the Banrion but at her response. "You did not know me before, but I have made it a passion to be able to see people. Yours is a strength many will look to - but right now, you are mine to tend to." She offered with an easy smile and the slight wag of her tail. 

The small soft sentence of the Banrion brought a quiet little sense of peace to Hemlock, breathing in the notion of Lotte's devotion and her love; not only for Arturo and their children but for what Hemlock knows to be over them all. It is not only for the sake of their family but for the Family as a whole; otherwise why leave? They could have simply cast out those who had caused them pain and yet they sheltered them at risk to all of the children. Seeing how Banrion moved for the sake of their leader Hemlock was more certain that what she did was not out of duty but of love. Hemlock would extend her love to the Banrion herself. 

"I can get more, with each passing hour of spring there will be more for me to give you. Herbs for you, for the children too; things to help them as they grow within you and even after." Hemlock explained quietly. "When you lived here, what was it like? I never explored the Sentinels, I was still recovering and Palisander..." She drew in a shaky breath. "We were so rarely from one another's side." 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20