Cedar Sweep there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
She had given the Family a wide berth for a number of reasons. One, she felt it served them best that she did not come forth and snatch one of the children that should have been born to herself and her mate. Two, it kept her scent from being clouded too much with the wolves of Teaghlaigh, making her a better option for any sort of covert operations the leadership might have required of her. Still, she'd strayed closer when they neared the new homestead, watching carefully as the Banrion's behavior shifted. Even not knowing her, Hemlock knew. Her green eyes narrowed, and when this time the lady lashed out to be away Hemlock gave a little shake of her head to stop Arturo's approach. 

She'd take her. She'd help her. 

Hemlock waited until Lotte had settled, all of her waterbound and she was clearly uncomfortable. Isley approached with a low chuff, sitting down near the edge of the water to deter anyone else from approaching. "If it helps, no one will notice if you add a few scars to my side; might help with the pain." She said dryly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Lotte - March 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 12:30 PM