Cedar Sweep there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
The slightest curve of her lips was the most genuine smile she'd had to offer since she had come home. She pressed a few gentle kisses to Lotte's cheek, pleased to hear that she was as genuine in her feelings for Arturo that Arturo was for her. It warmed her heart and though she had felt so helpless for so long there was in her hope for the first time. Before she could vocalize such things Lotte was offering such kind words and Hemlock drew in a sharp breath. 

It felt like weakness in her, to bury her face in the plush fur of the Banrion, masking her sensations. She had told herself she had lost much, and she had let it go - she had let herself go. It felt better that way. It was safer that way. But some would refuse to allow it, some would keep her settled and some would make sure that she did not falter on the path to who she was and who she was meant to be. Arturo had always been a great balance to her of allowing her to dream and of keeping her firmly rooted. It was for him she had come back to Teaghlaigh and not run to hide in Awenasa like a child. 

"I will hope you always remain outside this pain," Hemlock said softly, finally pulling back so that she could look the Banrion in the eyes. There was a softness in her gaze, not a challenge, and she did not stare with the intent of making her uncomfortable. "I will hope for your fortune, and for all the happiness for you and Arturo and your children and those to come later." She whispered softly. "I will not leave again, I will not stray. This is my home. You are my family."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Lotte - March 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 12:52 PM