Cedar Sweep there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock closed her eyes and basked in the feeling of belonging. It was alarming - and she fretted and feared what that would mean in the coming weeks and months as she renewed her roots in Teaghlaigh. She had belonged with Palisander. He had been ripped from her, and to let the Banrion close to her, it meant that there was a chance to lose this family too. Without Arturo and Lotte to ground her what would she do? Lotte coated her in affectionate touches, gentle and steady and Hemlock made a quiet sound of pleasure at the little touches. 

"It sounds like a haven for us all." Hemlock said softly. "Though - I know that there are many who are unhappy. A trial will come, and I fear.....I fear that we will hear many who call for a harsher punishment than Náire." Hemlock admitted. She did not feel guilty over the way she felt; she'd left it all, and she'd do it again for the sake of Teaghlaigh. But she was indoctrinated, she believed in it, she did not fake it. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Lotte - March 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 10:42 PM