Stavanger Bay i've been trying to fix my pride
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
The sounds provided were enough that Hemlock could at least get an idea of what the woman was meaning; words were not the only language in the world after all. Hemlock gave a little nod towards the ocean, about to explain that she was going to dredge up some seaweed when another voice approached her. Perhaps she'd been too focused on the dark female, enough that she did not directly realize the approach of the stranger. She turned, hackles up in shock, and her ears flicked back. 

There was disdain in her when it came to most strangers - males especially - and so she tensed. Yet the inky canine seemed familiar with him enough that he addressed her with familiarity. She turned back to look at the other female expectantly; was this a companion? A lover? She could not remember such a thing when they'd met before, but that was so many months ago. "Good morning." It was provided a bit more curtly as she began to approach the ocean. The water rushed up as if to meet her, and while Hemlock had never felt at home on the shores at least it was not angry and lashing at her - she could handle this. 

A moment later she was up to the middle of her legs in the brine, the cold water making her shiver. If he came at her, she'd be just as uneasy as he no doubt. "Are you staying near here?" She asked, looking over at Coelacanth - wondering if she did have a specific home or if she wandered where the world cared to take her. 

Excuse Islock! I've actually wanted a thread with her and Komodo :3

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 13, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 15, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 12:42 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 23, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 24, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - July 06, 2017, 09:54 PM