Dragoncrest Cliffs It would be after you've caressed me
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
and you get my 100th!

Tirgatao hadn't returned to the caverns since the weather released them from their shelter. But as the sun dipped beneath the horizon, and the moon rose high above to replace her shining light, she felt a desire to visit the shore. So she followed the winding tunnels through, her memory serving to lead her correctly past the largest chamber (where she once tucked herself away on a shelf in the corner), and to the hall that opened up to the sandy shores. She recalled the moments she'd spent here with Heda, Portia, and the Hedonakru—each different, but still formative to her now respected status among them.

She meandered aimlessly across the sands, skirting the waves by treading a path high above the tideline. To her right the cliffs rose high and impassable, walling her away from the sanctuary of the towering redwoods. To the left, the sea—fathomless, dark, and roaring. Once upon a time she might have felt at home here, but now it simply served as a respite from the normal activity of the woodland. 

The silvern blanket of moonlight suddenly revealed to her a figure lying comfortably in the sands a couple dozen yards down the beach. Her ears flicked forward, back, and then peaked atop her skull as she urged her body into a trot. He was familiar, but vaguely so, as if only seen in passing or a name dropped in conversation. Even though she'd come out here for peace and quiet, she was not adverse to company if he, too, wished it.

Tirgatao slowed again as she approached and lifted her tail to hang parallel with her sturdy hindquarters while summoning a gentle chuff of greeting from her lungs. "Evening." She said in her usual melodic tones. "You're... Xander, right?" 
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 28, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 03:11 PM