Blacktail Deer Plateau Welcome Home Little one
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Amelie closed her eyes softly as she recieved the shower of kisses and affection from the female, feeling in her heart a certain sense of tranquility and acceptance that made her soul rejoice with laughter.

"I'll learn to love it" she barked with determination, even if she was knew to the whole healing subject, she was eager to learn a bit about it. Perhaps it would not be the core of her existance, and her passion would not revolve around the arts of using herbs to soothe pains like Blue, but she would give it a shot.

Blue started giving her some of the most basic definitions and uses for some of the herbs, and the girl nodded as she spoke, then a question that had nothing to do with her newly obtained knowledge punctured her heart.

Amelie swallowed hard, realizing she did not want to speak about it, but seeing Blue's caring eyes she decided to speak. She owed it to her, the one who rescued her from the loneliness and gave her a home. "I lived in small burrow somewhere in the forest along with my mother, Monique," she almost choked as she pronounced her name, "And my two brothers" she added not caring enough to even mention their names. "Quickly as we got bigger, the space became tighter and we were hungrier. Mother had to go and hunt for us all, hunting on her own wasn't easy for her" she explained, "In the meantime my older brothers always fought and picked on me.." she trailed off to lash one of her ears back, "When Mother came they'd complain to no end, it was only when she came that I could be safe and not endure my brother's nipping"

Amelie's eyes were drained of her usual glow as she spoke, "Finally it tired out Mother so much she left... And well so did I, there was nothing left for me there," she concluded with a shrug. "So I began to roam the lands on my own, thankfully I was always a fast learner and copied my mother's technique before my brothers." she smiled.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 08, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Amelie - May 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 09, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Amelie - May 09, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 10, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Amelie - May 12, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 12, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Amelie - May 13, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 13, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Amelie - May 14, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Welcome Home Little one - by Blue Willow - May 14, 2014, 10:23 PM