Moonspear supreme
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Hydra lurked near the borders, all business as she stalked along them when something caught her eye. Downwind was a rangy wolf, all bones and unkempt—though she did not know it, the creature had been a lone wolf for quite some time and was made desperate by it. Hydra's reaction was immediate as she saw the wolf toe the line of their borders, testing. Hydra howled to any that might want to assist, knowing that if it got out of hand it was better to have backup. She hoped for @Lyra and @Alya and her parents, @Amekaze and @Charon as well. Though the thing had not trespassed yet, it looked inevitable as it sniffed and paced desperately, continuing to nose the tentative boundary. Enough was enough.

She ran toward the stranger then, looking every bit an adult as she did so. The creature looked in her direction, bewildered—the wolf's ears flattened atop its crown as it hesitated a moment before it turned tail and decided its best course of action was to run away.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The howl rent through the silent air of the mountain, causing Lyra to snap her head upright and immediately turn to where it originated from. The fur on the back of her neck raised, recognising the voice of her sister. In an instant, the girl had scrambled to her feet and was racing towards the borders, ready to defend their home and assist Hydra in any way.

She got there just as her sister was chasing a rangy looking stranger who had roamed far too close. Ever the soft-hearted creature, Lyra felt for the loner and almost went to stop Hydra before she thought better of it. The man should've known these were claimed lands. So she followed, tail raised and teeth bared uncharacteristically in warning.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya had been with Lyra, chattering about the many ways they might woo Cypress into loving them, should they ever meet again. At Hydra's call, the girl fell into line obediently beside her sister, travelling as herself to start with, but easily slipping into the Lyra persona as they came upon the scene. Alya mirrored Lyra's every move to disorient their opponent, something they'd tried on rabbits with great success.

Gone were her days of fear. With Lyra and Hydra beside her, Alya knew she could conquer anything.
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The stranger bounded off and away, though made the mistake to look over its shoulder. It stumbled, and its misstep was an opportunity for all three of the girls. Hydra was closest, at present, and snapped hellishly at its heel. The wiry thing—a lone male—kicked it into high gear, but Hydra was close enough now to bound beside him and attempt to knock into him roughly to cause him to fall. As the wolf was now outside of Moonspear, and running away, Hydra had no designs to kill him; she did, however, have every intent to make him regret getting too close.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The poor thing. She could see the confusion in its face as the three sisters descended upon him. Wolf and prey alike were often startled when all three decided to attack at once. It must be disorienting to see three wolves but really only distinguish them as one. Partly, Lyra felt all the more powerful for it, though she knew that power only came when she was with her sisters. Alone, she was helpless.

For now, however, the advantage was theirs. Lyra and Alya reached Hydra's side just as she snapped at the stranger's heels. He was now far enough from the borders to be clear of trespassing (and was safe from Hydra lest she decide to go in for the kill, Lyra would ensure that), however a lesson was to be taught here. With a snarl, the girl leapt to the side of the writhing male who was now on his back, grabbing ahold of his scruff to keep him pinned.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya circled around the others, nipping and worrying at their captive whenever he seemed to be mustering up the courage to break loose. While Lyra was the one holding him down, Alya made sure he knew there would always be someone to take him back down, should he harm their sister and try to take off.
Sorry for the short posts, trying to get Alya caught up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lyra grabbed the man that had fallen, keeping him in place. Her weight was prominent enough against the wiry trespasser to keep him there, even when he struggled, and Alya's fangs snapped hellishly at him when he seemed to gain the gall to try and escape them a second time without their say-so. The whites of his eyes could be seen, and he looked at them each as his eyes rolled: "You're the same!!!!" he exclaimed, horrified, "Witches," he snarled in a panic, making to snap at Hydra. She rushed forward with a snarl, snapping at his face, and he withdrew though not before her fangs gripped his muzzle and clamped it shut. Hydra then moved Hhis rear-leg, taking it between her jowls and recalling the feel of the murderers leg she had broken, then ripped away from it. She did not correct his view; he was right, they were the same. And then she moved in to mutilate him, inviting Alya in to join with an ear flick: lets play! Her fangs bore upon the flesh between thigh and stomach, savaging the area. He was quick to attempt to retaliate, but Lyra's hold was true. What they did would not be fatal, as breaking a limb might prove to me, but it would certainly prove a point.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Her ears were near his throat, and the stranger's horrified screams caused her to flinch and tuck them back against her skull, but she her jaws held fast. Witches! If the triplets were offended by the remark, they did not show it. In fact, Lyra couldn't help but feel her mouth curl into an amused smile as Hydra clamped her own jaws down upon the male's, quietening him.

He struggled still, but his words quickly became savage shrieks and snarls of pain as the two other girls moved on to maiming his hind legs. Despite his writhing and attempts to free himself, Lyra continued to hold his scruff, letting out warning growls when he moved too far. She would bite down until Hydra and Alya were finished.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya added one or two gashes to his flanks, and one painful wound to his ankle before backing off, feeling that he'd learned his lesson. To her sisters, she flicked a scornful ear - Will they ever learn? - before moving around to snarl in the male's face, getting as close as she dared and peering grimly into his eyes.

"There are more of us," she said quietly, making her voice sugary-sweet. "There are more of us, and we are all the same. And we all know your face, now - not just the three of us. So don't show it here again."

Then she snapped her teeth close to his ear, startling him, and returned to Hydra's side, awaiting her command.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra grinned at her sisters exclamation, and once she was satisfied, she released. She looked to Lyra, who also released; and then they watched the wolf go. His panic was easy to taste, and Hydra, content, looked to her sisters. Good work, she hummed, let's go. And with that, the three turned on their heel and returned to their joint patrol.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal