Blackwater Islands Reality
9 Posts
Ooc — Shannon

Now that his blood sisters were safe with the rest of the Nereides he took a chance to steal away and have some time to himself. Time to think and time to work.  

He picked up a brisk trot inhaling deeply and letting it out in a long drawn out breath taking in the full extent of what he had done and what it meant. He had runaway from home and lied to his family's face about it. If anyone found out, that would be it for him. Especially if wolves came looking, it was certainly something they were capable of if they wanted it enough.

Least now that his sisters were here they werent in any danger on his behalf. Chelan continued his patrol until he reached the southern shore where he found a comfortable place to sit in the sand and he let his mind wander as his gaze lingered over the water and the calming sound of the waves rolling onto the shores sent him off into a daze.
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
There were other consorts; others like Whip. He did not speak to them. First, Whip wasn't the type to seek companionship, despite the fact that he desired it more than he was willing to admit. Second, until now, the only other consort, Gabe, was an outsider much like Whip himself. There was nothing to learn from him -- just as there was no active utility in making small talk. The other however, the one that had arrived with his sisters, he had grown up in the system. He knew the ins and outs.

He likely knew more about the Drowned God too.

From the Thistlewood, Whip followed his trail south to the islands southern short. From afar, Whip could see the consort sitting, watching. It was as if he was waiting for something, but Whip did not know what for. He made his approach. When he was near enough, Whip settled beside the consort and spoke. "You came with the sisters from Themiscyra, right?" he asked bluntly. "I -- uh, I'm Whip"
9 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Chelan was pulled rather quickly back to reality when the presence and voice of another wolf became known to him. Though it startled him slightly to say the least he tried to hide it in his features though as he casually swung his head to glance at the male who had joined him. 

Immediately the words of Akantha repeated in his head from just days before. He had been instructed to teach the other consorts having grown up in  tthe culture to which he accepted without question. 

Chelan hummed an acknowledgement as the fellow consort questioned if he came with the sisters and introduced himself as Whip. "Chelan," he returned with an offer of his own name. "Yeah that was me you heard about, we are all related but certainly not equal. For reasons you are likely well aware of," he stated though he was careful just what words fell from his lips because he never knew who else would be listening. 

"I was instructed by the siren queen to teach you and Gabe a thing or two so I guess a good place to start would be asking if you had any questions," he spoke in a relaxed tone offering the man a friendly smile.