Black Morass i lost myself into the night
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
A trial comes and she knows, it does not take a fool to see the displeasure running thick as the mire they stood in. Whereas many felt like the sentence was too light for the offenders Hemlock knows that their crimes will be answered. So far they have sheltered and coddled and it is plain as the mask on his face to see that Arturo is not pleased with the hand forced upon them. Hemlock can tell agitation is laced in Declan's motions, she can feel it as sure as a pulse as it ripples through Teaghlaigh as a whole. "You are Declan, correct?" Hemlock has tried to learn names she did not know before, the faces are different but the ones who stayed.... They have failed. 

"I am Hemlock. A founding member of Teaghlaigh recently returned."  She did not know him, and more importantly owed him nothing, and so the story of what had been and how this Hemlock came to be was kept quiet. To his questions she would provide honest answers, she had nothing to hide, but it was most likely a curiosity that she left a skull behind when she left the pack like a grim sentry in her stead. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 24, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 25, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 08:09 PM