Morningside Cuesta Yeah you can start over you can run free
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
Hawthorn shrugged, an indifferent mask sliding easily over his sharpening features. "Don't worry about it," he drawled, almost carelessly, though the careful gleam in his brilliant blue orbs said otherwise. "I mean, I don't seem to serve any other purpose otherwise," he said, his face completely serious, but his tone bore an underlying layer of amusement, intending to make the other boy smile, if not laugh. Haw missed Kier's smile, missed the brightness in his eyes and the laughter in his face, and he was determined to bring it back.

A shiver ran down his spine when Kieran rested his head on his shoulder and he shivered involuntarily, cursing himself mentally when he realised what had happened. Hawthorn cleared his throat and looked away, resisting the urge to do something, anything. Instead, he listened to his companion's words, his muscles tense for whatever reason. "I miss her as well," Hawthorn said simply. "And you miss her. We all miss those we lose, those we cared about, those who matter to us. Sometimes we see them in others, and that hurts - I get that. But its a good thing as well, because you still remember her, and she still lives with you." He spoke of her sister, but he supposed his words could be used in other scenarios. They didn't really make sense, now that he thought about it, but whatever. Kier could guess, could understand.

"Cry if it makes you feel better," Hawthorn shrugged. "I have enough masculinity for the both of us, anyways," he drawled, hoping to draw a smile out. "The beauty that is me is undeniable."
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah you can start over you can run free - by Hawthorn - April 03, 2017, 09:25 AM