i dreamt you fed me blood pudding
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle watched as his face remained impassive and his hackles raised. She was unsure how to fix it. Whatever had been in that dream had been awful, and it had to be awful to spook her mate who was hardly ever fearful. Careful yes, fearful never. Thistle heard his growl and she froze knowing he wasn't growling at her, but it made her wary all the same. So rather than irritate him further she stayed still and quiet just watching with wide blue eyes curious and careful wary and wise.

A small gasp escaped her throat at the imagery brought to mind as he explained the dream. No wonder he was upset, she didn't even dream it and it upset her. To have someone literally rip out her insides and her babies was a terrifying thought. There were no wolves here she didn't think that were dangerous enough to do that nor were they savage enough. However, that brother of his she didn't know him very well, he had seemed pleasant enough though. and he had a healthy respect for his brother, so she didn't think he was to fear. She listened ot his question and pondered on it.

To be honest Ragnar I don't know. I think that dreams leave a lot up for interpretation and they can symbolize many things, not necessarily death. However, I also think that there is no one around us right now that dangerous or savage enough to do such a thing. Not even you would do something like that I don't think and especially not to me. Granted the bear is certainly a worry, but you all took care of him I do not feel he'll come back do you? Perhaps you could make a trip to the forest and meditate on it or something? SHe was unsure exactly what was done to get in touch with her husbands gods, but perhaps that would ease his mind just perhaps. Granted she would need to ease hers as well, but she could meditate anywhere.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Thistle Cloud - May 09, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 07:10 PM