i dreamt you fed me blood pudding
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle licked his muzzle and spoke quietly afraid to disturb the silence in the dark. I know this Ragnar I was not worried. I know you would kill any who tried. She wondered at that, she was certain he would. However, what if it happened to be someone who stated it was in the name of Odinn would he then? She chose not to even think like that and shook he rhead as she remembered his silent promise that even Odinn he would kill.

Thistle did not say it, but she felt deep inside that not even a bear could be that vicious. Bears were vicious it was true, but they were more territorial and predatory rather than cunning and sly and savage. Only one who had the afore mentioned qualities as well as no conscience could do any such thing.

She listened to him and ran her muzzle across her shoulder as she did listen thinking hard. Ragnar I told you I would support you adn I will, but I can't leave right now Ragnar it would be too dangerous and i won't be able to after the babes are born for at least a week or two we take them out in the air before they are ready they could become sickly and die. So it woulod take time, though I am sure preparations would take time as well. She wanted to tell him she would go, but even though she loved him the children would come first and that is what she hoped he would do as well. She could understand his frustration and she did not blame him for it. Pump had in a way been keeping her decisions to herself however she also knew pump and usually Pump had a very good reason for keeping it. Perhaps Pump has not decided because she knows that you will not stop at the beta rank dear hear? And it was true anyone with half a brain who knew Ragnar knew that he was ambitious and did not settle for anything less than leadership.

Thistle snarled outloud at the name of Diluculo. "That wolf is a poison, the very words she utters do nothing but befoul the air. I do not trust her, she is sly and cunning and she will do anything to cause a rift i believe. Even so much as trying to flirt with your wife. Though admittedly it took me a minute or two to figure it out. Thistle remembered that day well she had teased back, merely to not cause any issues and at first she had not realized at all what the other wolf was doing. She shook her head she was an asset to the pack yes and if she would let her guard down, Diluculo could probably be very kind and good, but she was not sure if she could let go of what ever hate she felt in her breast.

Thistle listened to him they could sneak out it was true, but she could not for at least a few weeks yet. Simple fact of the matter was that she was far too along to move and then once the pups were born ther ewould be no way to take them out for a couple of weeks. Though itwas almost summer, there was still chilly nights. and they would have to leave at night for sure.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Thistle Cloud - May 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 07:10 PM