i dreamt you fed me blood pudding
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle tilted her head and she felt the sharp bite of his words about pump. How could he think she was making excuses when she was just explaining perhaps what was in Pumps mind. Very well Ragnar you are correct she should be okay with losing you then. However, i do not know how she will handle losing the pups and that makes me nervous. it was no use in lying he would figure it out and besides it did worry her. She did not know what Pump would do.

She chuckled at his question slightly only because she found the situation slightly humerus that the other would be so low as to flirt with another's mate not only that but another of the same gender to boot. "no Ragnar I did not I defected her flirtations to make my excuses believable i called her precious and darling one time each, but I always turned the conversation back to you or something else. Trust me You have nothing to worry about in that regard just as I told her I prefer my mate manly and strong. She did not like that nor did she like the fact that I am clearly taken with you. Thistle tilted her head shaking it gently as she couldn't believe he thought she would actually flirt and make a woman into a lover.

Suddenly she growled at him at his next question her hormones and anger hair trigger as of late. Of course i wouldn't Ragnar what kind of wife do you take me for. Maybe it is commonplace in the viking culture to take many lovers and move from one to another, but I am not like that nor for that matter do I find any female attractive let alone males. I haven't even looked at another male but you. She snorted at him.

Though she was a little upset with him as it always did his smile caused her to momentarily lose her mind. That is really not fair Ragnar. You're smile is dangerous. She found she could no longer be irritated with him or his questions and she supposed it was perfectly normal to ask such a question especially given his culture and how he was and how he had gone through females it was probaly only common for the women to do so too.

As she thought about their current conversation she realized she may have hurt his ego slightly when she spoke about Pump. Ragnar I want you to know when the time comes I will follow you easily. I just worry for the pups that is all. Though I consider Pump my friend you are my husband therefore my loyalty goes deeper there. She then lay her head on her paws for a moment licking the white one as she thought about his dreams and Pump and the pups and it all rolled together in a mish mash of strange ideas and ordeal, she sighed softly. Unsure how he would take anything she would say after all RAgnar's moods were turbulent at best.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Thistle Cloud - May 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 07:10 PM