Morningside Cuesta where my pine trees met with your monsters
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A light hearted chuckle escaped Sylvas' muzzle as he watched Grayday spit a leaf from his mouth, his response alone was amusing enough to the mercenary and Sylvas merely offered the male a pleased smirk, glad to hear that his new companion was now well rested. Though, Sylvas' head jerked as Grayday called out to his children, Streiter's brown ears arching forward as he listened to the silver male's call echo across the land, a howl directed to his children and as quick as the howl had rang out, two returned within seconds. This caused a broad smile to splay its way across his lips, ”Good kids you have there.” He said softly as he stared skyward for a moment, till his amber eyes peered back to look at the silver man beside him.

”I've been sleeping okay, I guess..” Sylvas replied with a half smile and a small shrug of his shoulders, ”I'm used to not getting all that much kip.” He chuckled some before continuing, ”It comes with my line of work and old habits are kinda hard to break.” He laughed again, ”Plus, patrolling at night has become a thing of mine lately.. especially after the loss of two homes.”
Messages In This Thread