Morningside Cuesta where my pine trees met with your monsters
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Sorry for the lame post :(

Sylvas merely smiled when Grayday replied, the brown male simply giving his head a small nod in acknowledgement. Though, it was unknown to the brute, that the silver male thought Hawthorn to be his and as Sylvas sat there, he dwelt on the thought of his lost daughter for a moment, where she could be or even if she was alive. It was a topic Sylvas would never bring up, but only painfully think about in silence. 

The brute's head turned, amber eyes peering to the other male as his voice pulled him away from his thoughts, the mercenary listened carefully to what Grayday had to say and gave another nod in agreement, ”Yes, I understand what you mean.” Sylvas said as he peered across the Cuesta, ”Being here, out in the open during winter would be a bit of a problem.” He replied, nose twitching as he scented the shallow breeze that blew, ”Survival always comes first as my ol'man would say.” Sylvas stated with a grin, his unkept tail giving a sway behind him as he continued, ”And I agree, the base would provide more coverage from the cold, especially until winter subsides.”
Messages In This Thread