Shy Deer Steppes Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Horosk backdated before he joined GB

[table width=85%][tr][td]She had the worst sensation that she'd been here before.

The shiver down her spine, the unease stretching thinly across her chest as if to suffocate her; they brought forth the notion that this place was important somehow. 

It was as dry and desolate as her memories indicated. Few signs of life could be found, save for the scraggly foliage clinging to the dusty soil with determination. The plant life was accompanied by the tracks of some variety of deer Liri had never seen and the tiny trails of snakes. 

The pale fae noticed this subconciously, the familiarity of the landscape hovering at the back of her mind like an itch. The thing taking up the forefront of her thought was the claustrophobic, maddening need. It was hotter than the warming temperatures of Teekon and demanded to be recognized. 

Liri, who had never experienced anything like it, could not deny it anymore than she could breathing. The only problem was that she lacked an available, virile male to help her with such a situation. 

The tangled forest where she had last seen Adrastos and Horosk had been left behind in favor of lands farther from Broken Antler Fen. The ivory pelted woman was on the search for someone, anyone, who could get rid of the hormonal urges rushing her body. 

Liri drew to a halt, frustration taking over her features. Ears flattened with annoyance, the black-stripped female tipped her head back and howled. 

It was not a howl with a message. It was a howl with every bit of unsatisfied desire and carnal want laced into it. It beckoned for whomever might be able to help to come do so, and quickly.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for starting it!

He was simply hunting when the call reached his ears. It took a moment to recognise the owner of the unsatisfied voice, but when he did the man tilted his head in curiousity. It was Liri. He began to head over to her in a steady trot, but soon enough he sped up to a jog. He reached her quickly, and when he did the unmistakable scent of her heat washed over him. Horosk froze, tensing up as he wondered what to do. "Liri?" he questioned, not trusting himself to walk any closer to her. He was afriad that he would give in to the feeling, the need, and he did not want it to be forced. However, what did confuse him was that she had called. Did she want a male to find her like this? Perhaps.

He furrowed his brow, a frown coming over his face as he struggled to contain himself. "Erghhh... hi? Are you.... are you okay?" he asked, wanting to seem somewhat polite at least, but it was getting harder to stop himself from going closer.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
poor sweet Horosk XD lotssss of pp by this harlot, let me know if I need to edit anything!

[table width=85%][tr][td]Later she would be surprised that it was Horosk who answered her call. For now there were only a few important things to be noticed: he was healthy and strong, he was not so big that he would crush her, and most importantly he was male. 

"Are you okay?" The words came tentatively as if Horosk wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps he had no experience where she had only had bad. 

Liri answered with silence, turning to Horosk and approaching slowly, like one might a skittish deer. 

The femme passed by his lips, feeling that it was somehow too intimate to kiss him, instead opting to bury her nose in the rich brown of his neck. 

"You seem frightened, Horosk," the wraith breathed as she planted teasing kisses along the column of his hazel throat.

"Don't you want to...?" Liri whispered as she reached his ear, licking the shell of it gently, seductively. 

Her black-crested tail swung to the side of its own accord, her pheromones flooding the air and letting Horosk know she wanted this.

"Teach me," Liri pulled back to ask, unsure what she was even asking for. For Horosk to teach her how it should be. For Horosk to show her pleasure and not pain.[/table][/tr][/td]

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Lmao

Horosk mumbled something unrecognisable under his breath as his eyes widened in part shock, part surprise. He, being the loner he was, had never been in a situation such as this. Liri came closer and Horosk shuffled his paws. He didn't know what to do...

The man said nothing as she spoke first, until she asked him a question. He understood the meaning of it, and what would happen if he said yes, but honestly he didn't know. He was feeling the effects of the heat-scent, but did she really want him to... do that, or was it just her heat? "I.... uh...." he stuttered, then felt her lick his ear. Now it was getting really tough. But, it seemed, she did want it. Even if it was just her heat.

He shivered involuntarily, then stepped forward, closer to her. The scent now was strong and Horosk knew he wouldn't be able to leave anymore. He needed to do this. It was all too much, all too new.

But he didn't let this get in the way of his manners. He glanced at her with a tilt of his head, partly wishing she would deny him this, partly hoping she would allow it. He waited for her to stop him, to move away. But maybe she wouldn't.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]Her words and cajoling had had the opposite effect that she intended. If anything Horosk seemed frozen with indecision, even more so than before. 

Liri waited, pressed close in embrace as if she were his lover. The tiny sylph's lips turned up as he stepped closer, a smile of encouragement if there ever was one. 

Horosk's silent question was answered by the smoldering in her dark eyes. She wanted the burning, throbbing sensation in her lower stomach gone; Liri wanted Horosk. 

"You're thinking too much," she told him with a soft chuckle, moving forward again with assurance. The fae's mouth found his shoulder this time, beginning to groom along him slowly. 

Liri's eyes returned to Horosk's lavender optics for a heartbeat. "I want this. You want this. What more do you need?" 

If he was looking for love he was in the wrong place. This wasn't about love; it was about instinct, it was about lust. 

Liri pressed closer still, moving down towards his side; her teeth nipping gently before her tongue soothed reassuringly.[/table][/tr][/td]

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Why did she have to act like that? She was pulling him along, dragging him into it. He didn't want to invade her personal space, but she kept luring him in. And he could hardly resist it. When she began to groom his shoulder, Horosk felt himself relax slightly and he inhaled her scent deeply, as if it was the only thing that could keep him alive.

The male licked his lips, indecisive still, but also beginning to allow the (literal) heat of the moment to enfulge him. He watched intently as Liri moved, and he too leaned his head to gently nip her pelt. Now he wouldn't go. He wouldn't leave. There was too much being offered here, he could not turn down an opportunity such as this. A small growl of need escaped his jaws, and although it surprised him, he remained composed. But it was doubtful that would last too long.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]Liri smirked against his fur, feeling the tension leave him. Triumph flooded her for a moment as Horosk growled, only to be replaced by impatience as he withdrew, figuratively, once more. 

Liri ignored it in favor of exploring Horosk and hopefully, enticing him into this, whatever it was. 

The visceral growl brought about throaty noises of excitement from the white fae as she groomed along Horosk. She stretched on tiptoe to reach his hips; the temptress sniffing and nuzzling at him with soft hmms of curiosity. 

When Liri had nearly reached the end of his length, she stopped slowly and cast a questioning, inviting look over her shoulder. 

It was Horosk's last chance to back out. If this wasn't what he wanted it was time for him to go and allow Liri to find someone else to aid her with her heat.[/table][/tr][/td]

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
It was too far for him to back out of it now. He wanted this - he knew it - and she wanted it too. So he would not turn back. He felt her go closer and closer to the end of his back, and when he heard the noises she was making (whether it was intentional or not) the man realised just how much he did indeed need this. Horosk made low sounds himself, and when Liri turned to give him a chance to stop, he denied it. This was what he desired, and he did not plan on leaving without it.

Horosk once again leaned his head, but this time to watch her more closely. He sniffed the end of her length and felt that tug again. The need to spread his genes, to be part of growing a new generation.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
left it open in case you want to fade to black :)

[table width=85%][tr][td]She could see the indecisiveness leave Horosk, watching him as she was. That feeling of triumph was stronger now, tainted with desire.

Liri's tail remained swung to the side, pressed to her hip to allow Horosk access. Anticipation sent trembles down her flesh; her tiny form quivering as she waited with bated breath to see what the brown agouti would do. 

"Please." it was little more than an exhalation, barely audible. 

Liri turned her head away from Horosk, trusting him not to hurt her. She waited, tense and braced for his weight should he decide to mount her.[/table][/tr][/td]

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Partly faded this one out since I'm tired and worried about what the results would be if I tried to write something like that xD

Horosk needed no encouragement. He swiftly raised himself up and mounted her. He felt in control, and wasn't sure whether he liked that or not. Either way, Liri asked and as a gentleman, he was obliged to comply. Or, that was what he told himself, anyway.

Now, they would dance. He inhaled again before giving in to the desires he had fought countless times before. He had not wanted it then, but now he did. And it seemed Liri did too, so that was all he needed.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
just gonna go ahead and put this here:

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual content

[table width=85%][tr][td]Within moments Horosk was upon her and Liri sighed in relief as they melded together. 

She could not understand why he had been so reluctant before, not when they fit together so well. 

The two became one and it was impossible for Liri to concentrate on anything other than Horosk. 

-fade-

When the sylph had returned to her former state of mind, albeit a bit clearer now that her hormones weren't drowning her, Liri waited for Horosk to move away from her. 

"Thank you," the wraith murmured, a wrinkle forming between her eyes with confusion. She felt it necessary to say something, unsure of what happened next or where she went from here. 

Liri approached him, watching with fascination and caution as she drew nearer; she held her breath as she waited for Horosk to stop her. 

Should he not, Liri leaned on tiptoe to plant a gentle, chaste kiss on his cheek before turning away. 

Confused by the unfamiliar stirring in her chest and the longing to stay put at Horosk's side, Liri did the thing she did best: run.[/table][/tr][/td]

Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk felt satisfied at last after the deed was done. He hoped that Liri would feel the same, and he tilted her head when she began to approach. The man did wonder, briefly, what would happen now. What would become of this... thing? Liri would surely leave, would she not? Return to the pack? THhis thoughts were stopped when the wolfess approached. He found himself speechless as she leaned up and kissed his cheek.

But then she did what Horosk really had not expected. She left - she ran. To be honest, he should not have expected anything else. It was understandable why Liri would leave so abruptly, and he did not dislike her because of it. In fact, he didn't really know what he felt about her. She was strange, but then, wasn't everyone?

He watched as she disappeared into the distance, and his eyes remained on the spot where she had vanished until he felt himself grow tired. The agouti male felt a small pang of regret - what if his actions would cause banishment or punishment for Liri? Being a male and not having pups inside him, he would not recieve any retribution for mating with her. She, on the other hand, might. And it worried him.

Above all, he hoped she would be alright.