Cassiopeia's View just say that you love me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
In keeping with the traditions of her family Hemlock had decided to gather a new the most brilliant stone that she could. She had to leave Sirius behind, obviously, but the monthling would be fine without her for a day. The terrain was unforgiving but Hemlock wasn't deterred - such a prize would have meant a lot to both herself and hopefully to the pack. She messed over geodes, but none were so brilliant as what she wanted. Something that would be enough to encompass her dark forest and it's beauty, the place where she had become a married woman, the place she had been forced to bury her husband. She wanted an emerald, dark and dangerous looking, jagged edges and all of it's glory. 

She asks for a great deal, it seems. Somewhere high above the rest of the world Hemlock stops, her steps faltering for an instant as she surveyed the world. It seemed so small - so tiny. Everything beneath her could have been forgotten - something she could have just moved on from and ignored. Still, she cannot abandon her wolves, her pack, her family - she does this for them after all. Hemlock took to climbing again, sure footed and careful of each step. She had a family to get home to, after all. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
just say that you love me - by Jomyo - March 30, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 12, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 15, 2017, 02:57 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 24, 2017, 01:37 AM