Cassiopeia's View just say that you love me
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She took to a meandering pathway that wound its way around these heights. Since she was in no rush, she found herself the time to be thorough. In such new, vast places, she continually found at least something to busy her nose with as she poked along here, there, and everywhere in-between. For a very long time, never was it anything awfully noteworthy that warranted a second look, but enough overall. The scout in her was keeping satisfied.

Eventually, though, she did find a scent and this added a new level of interest to her roaming. Jomyo could afford to find out more about the area, and what better way to do so than convene. It took a little bit of adjusting thanks to not being able to entirely anticipate this landscape's details, but she eventually got herself heading in just the right direction to let her spot the other female out hiking upward. Next, she neared and announced herself neutrally with a small, low whuff and relaxed stance; she had little to lose here, and was feeling good and bold in her freshly-returned freedoms. Almost, she was prepared to call out with more--like a hey! or something, but a gusty breeze that kicked up just then made her not bother. Even without it, she had a pretty good idea the other female would be well aware of her, though.
Messages In This Thread
just say that you love me - by Jomyo - March 30, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 12, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 15, 2017, 02:57 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 24, 2017, 01:37 AM