Cassiopeia's View just say that you love me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock paused as she found another stone, it was shiny, worn down by the elements but there was nothing distinctly special about it. It was an impressive sort, sure, but it was not the level that she wanted for something meant to provide a reference to her home. She had lost much and such a tribute had to be astronomical in her opinion. She paused when she caught the scent of another wolf, turning to peer at the rocky expanse; seeking out another body against the rubble and rock. She chuffed lowly, providing a brief nod to the stranger. She did not immediately begin to scale in that direction, for a moment just debating her options. 

After a moment she made her way a little closer, careful not to fall. That was all she needed, to topple down the rise and drag her broken ass back to Teaghlaigh. She kept her gaze between the ground and the stranger, not wanting to fall but at the same time, not wanting to leave herself open to being surprised just in case. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
just say that you love me - by Jomyo - March 30, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 12, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 15, 2017, 02:57 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: just say that you love me - by Jomyo - April 24, 2017, 01:37 AM