Serpent Lake Runnin' from the pressure until I cave in
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
forward dated to a few days after her encounter with Horosk

[table width=85%][tr][td]It was only several days later that she realized what she had done. 

In the moment, repercussions didn't seem important. She'd felt like she was on fire from within and in that time with Horosk all notion of loyalty to Sebastian and Pearl had flown out the window. Liri hadn't even stopped to consider Broken Antler Fen while her blood boiled nor while she seduced Horosk. 

It only occured to her much later, far from Broken Antler Fen, after the last remnants of hormonal haze cleared from her mind. The sylph was at the edge of a lake, huge and nearly black in its depths, the trickle of waterfalls reaching her ears. 

It was that moment the anxiety hit. Liri's chest tightened and a frightened whine keened from her pale throat.

What did I do? I can't go back! What if I'm pregnant with Horosk's pups? Wolves don't go into heat for no reason, what was I thinking?

She'd begun to pace without realizing it. She knew already what would happen if she went back and found herself to be pregnant. Sebastian and Pearl had children of their own, there were so few adults in Broken Antler Fen, and they had no idea she had gone into heat. 

If they found her to be pregnant...there was no doubt in Liri's mind she would be chased from the pack. 

Maybe I should just leave. Find somewhere else, somewhere willing to take in a possibly pregnant wolf. Maybe I'll get lucky, maybe I won't have any children at all. 

Nodding to herself, Liri made her mind up with a last glance in the direction she knew Broken Antler Fen to be. 

She would defunct.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."