Noctisardor Bypass The sun so bright it blinds
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
As promised @Rhona <3

Semira prowled lazily through the expansive territory of the pack. It was only a few nights ago that they claimed it, for everyone nearby to hear. Their song was nearly a cry of joy, and she would remember it for the rest of her life. She breathed in deeply, this was what it felt like to be home.

Her paws sank into the damp soil surrounding the glistening waters of the lake, but she payed it no mind as she strode forwards. It was her thirst that drove her to the middle of their lands. The rippling surface of the lake parted at the touch of her maw. The scorching midday sun beat down on her pelt, which was still shedding from the wintery early spring days. She did not mind though, for it meant that warmer days would come.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
A negative mind will never give you a positive life
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona was half submerged in the lake, near the bank. She was in the midst of some reeds, trying to figure out how plants grew in water. The young female had already dug up some of the rooted plants from the bed of the lake and she was examining their roots as they floated upon the water. They were thick and white, kind of reminding her of the fat grubs she found wriggling in the earth at times.

Her examination was broken when she heard another approach and begin lapping at the water. Rhona half paddled, half walked back to the soft bank and crawled out, water dripping from her pelt. She emerged from the reeds and shook herself, before padding in the direction of the other. "Hello!" She called in greeting to the russet colored female slaking her thirst.

150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira startled as the other femme half-swam half-padded over to her from the grasses thriving in the lake. A plume of murky water followed the woman, who must have been digging. Curious. Sliver water droplets dripped from her maw as she pulled her head away from the water, just in time to be lightly sprayed by the mist floating down the wind from the shaking wolfess. 

A soft chuckles arose from Semira as she replied to the greeting, "Hello!" She tilted her head slightly to the side, "What is it you were doing in there?" Her eyes slide back over to the brackish area of water before flicking back to the woman with questions brimming in her eyes.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
She felt bad as she noticed that she startled the other. It hadn't been her intention. It wasn't everyday that a wolf emerges from the lake like some aquatic creature though. Rhona padded closer to the female, ears cupped forward as she spoke. 

"I wanted to see how those reeds grew in the lake." She said somewhat sheepishly, knowing that it was stranger than normal behavior. She grinned at the other. "I'm Rhona, by the way!" She could already feel her multi-colored pelt beginning to dry as the firey sun beamed down on them. Today was probably the warmest day Rhona had experienced thus far in the Teekon Wilds.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Accidently pposted aas CCalypso ffor a ssec XXD

She smiled brightly as the woman spoke, trying to show her that there was no need to be embarrassed. "You know, I've kinda been wondering about that too." She peered into the dark water, giving up when she could not see the bottom. 

When she turned back to the woman, the sun glared into her eyes, blurring her vison momentarily. "Pretty name! Mine is Semira, but if you like you can call me Mira." Her cinnamon coat glimmered in the sunlight, framing her ivory face as she smiled.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
It's okay! I'm bound to do the same at some point. XD
Rhona giggled as Semira peered into the water. Unfortunately, it didn't help that the aspiring Naturalist and Medic had stirred the bottom so with her digging. 

"Mira, it's lovely to meet you on this hot day!" She exclaimed, noticing how the sun seemed to cause the other to glow. She was so pretty! "Oh, hold on..." Rhona murmmered, jumping up and walking back into the water and the reeds. She grabbed the two she had previously dug up and padded back to Mira, laying the reeds at her paws.

"Here is what the roots look like!" She held one up so the other female could see it without bending. "They're edible too." She demonstrated by crunching to root between her back molars. She made a face as the bitter juice slid down her throat. "But only as a last resort..."
[Image: caretaker.gif] Caregiver 1/5.|.Medic 0/10 Midwife 0/10 {Helping} // [Image: naturalist.gif] Naturalist 2/5.|.Botanist 0/10 {Remembering Some Plants} {Roots of Reeds}
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She laughed when the woman spoke about the weather, because my god it was sweltering out here. Or it at least felt that way with her warm pelt. She cocked her head to the side when the wolfess turned to gather the plant, dropping some by her paws. Her brows raised in question at she looked at Rhona gather a plant into her maw and explain. A silent oh crossed over Semira's face as she watched the fae chew the plant. Until Rhona grimaced, which caused her to bark out a laugh.

"A bit sour aye?" She replied, still laughing."Well, this isn't nessesarily last resort time buttt.. I wanna try it." A mischeivous gleam flashed into her eyes and she swept one into her maw and bit down. The bitter taste flooded her mouth and she nearly gagged. It took merely seconds for her to cough out the plant, her face marred with disgust. 

"Never again." She crowed, gluping water from the lake to rid her mouth of the taste. "Wuhy wuould someone chuoose teatthath?" Her words came out garbled by the water.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona spit out the last bits of the plant. Compared to warm blood and sweet meat, it was, well...really gross. She laughed as Mira got an impish look in her eye and watched as the lovely female tried the crunchy, bitter root.

She collapsed onto the bank in laughter at the look on Mira's face and her distorted question as she tried to rid her mouth of the offending flavor. Rhona lay on her back, paws in the air as she laughed, trying to get some air. "Mira...!" She laughed some more. "You should have seen your face!"

Upon finally collecting herself, Rhona sat up, still giggling every now and then. "It would be a last resort to get some sort of energy and calories. Like if there was no prey for some reason." She giggled again. Oh but it felt good to laugh!
[Image: caretaker.gif] Caregiver 1/5.|.Medic 0/10 Midwife 0/10 {Helping} // [Image: naturalist.gif] Naturalist 2/5.|.Botanist 0/10 {Remembering Some Plants} {Roots of Reeds}
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
I just realized my last post was with Feyre.... Darn mobile posts!!!! XD

With her head nearly underwater, she gulped down mouthful after mouthful of the liquid. It was almost as if the plant was stuck in her back molars, proving harder to get out than the bone of a mouse.

A playful glare was sent towards her new companion as she pulled her head out of the water. Quickly tossing her skull back and forth sprayed water at Rhona. Barking a short bit of laughter as the water rained towards the fae on her back, Semira threw her a lopesided, playful grin.

She gagged again as Rho spoke, "Llast resort my ass! That could be used as a freaking poision!" She looked down at the offending reeds, using a paw to shove them back to Rho. Watching the water fowl eye the two wolfs from the sparkling water, Semira spoke, "Well than its good that we have plenty" a slow grin reappearing upon her muzzle. As Rho laughed, she followed suit. She was glad that there were others here with a similar sense of humor, and that the new wolfess was quickly bonding with the pack.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona sat, still chuckling now and then as Semira still attempted to get the last of the plant from her jaws. As Mira glanced over at her from the edge of the lake, she had that spark in her eyes again. Rhona's ears began to fold back in preparation for whatever was to come.

Suddenly the sepia lady thrashed about in the water, sending a splash onto Rhona. She barked another laugh, tail wagging. Today was the perfect day to play in the water! It felt nice and cool on her sun baked pelt. Rhona gingerly picked up the remains of their...snack between her teeth and flung them back into the lake. Perhaps they would take root again? Or more likely be the dinner of some ducks or geese.

"I guess this is the last time you try anything else I offer to you?" She giggled.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She grinned at Rho, smiling unabashedly at her. Semira's laugh came out as a loud chortle as she faked a look of horror as the other fae picked up the offending plants in her maw. As they splashed back into the water she barked, "Good riddance!" Her eyes glimmering with amusement.

It was only then that the water re-caught her attention. With a single bounding leap, she landed in the water with a huge splash. This sent miniature tidal waves towards the bank, causing her to giggle when her head broke the surface of the water. The cold water seeped into her pelt, cooling her previously sweltering fur. "Girlll, you must try this." She grinned over at Rho, who was still upon the shore.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona's mouth dropped open in astonishment as Semira hurtled into the lake, disappearing under the surface momentarily. The green eyed maiden's paws were washed over by the waves from the disturbed water. It felt good. The sun may be hot, but the water was yet cool from the snowmelt of early spring.

She laughed and pounced into the lake as well, showering Mira with a splash. She momentarily wondered if the other female could catch fish, but the thought quickly fled as the water seeped in against her skin. Besides any fish in the lake were now far from the splashing antics of the two wolves. "Mira this is so much fun! Thank you!"

150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She grinned at her counterpart, laughing as she paddled closer to shore. Weeds tickled her underbelly as she swam, causing her to giggle once more before throwing herself onto her back in the shallow water. Successfully drenched, she looked backwards while upsidedown over to Rho, who was splashing about in the shallows. She rewarded Rhos's words with a short burst of laughter, her tail splashing water up from under the liquid itself.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona partially floated, partially walked back into the more shallow part of the lake and laughed at Semira's antics. She joined the other female, laying down near her on her belly, paws stretched out in front of her. She lowered her maw to the water and a drank a few mouthfuls.

"Mira, do you have family around here? I know Ganador Bypass has been newly founded."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The question made the wolfess falter, she had left her family to come here. "No". Her eyes dimmed and she rolled onto her belly in the shallows. It was a slight effort to speak, and the somberness of her tone spoke to her emotions, "I left...When it was time for the young to leave, I left." She frowned lightly, "It's tradition where I came from, for your young to leave and start their own packs when they come of age." 

She met Rho's eyes, "Do you have any family near here?"

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona had not meant to bring the mood down, but down it went. At the solemnness of Semira's tone, Rhona ducked her head in apology ears swiveling to the side. "Oh." She said simply, before pressing her nose to Mira's cheek. "I'm sorry if I brought up difficult memories." She knew that what Mira was speaking of happened in many packs. She herself had uncles and aunts and cousins that had left the home pack to start a life of their own. Some had also stayed home though, as well. No one was forced to leave.

"No. My family is far away. I left by choice...sort of." She bit at the side of her mouth, almost embarrased that she had brought up such a serious question in the midst of their fun.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She sighed unhappily, this was not the way she wished for the conversation to go. She appreciated Rho's geasture, and smiled lightly at her. "Some memories are mean't to be dealt with at one point or another." She added a light tone of sarcasm to her voice, as she usually did to cover up her pain.

Leaving by choice, now that would've been harder for Semira, as she loved her siblings dearly. Trying to lighten the mood a bit, she spoke jovially, "Everyone has their issues, its just how they deal with them that truly defines them." Adding a grin to keep the tone light, she splash a bit of water at Rho.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona nodded. Semira was right, of course. The smile returned to her face as the brown female tried lightening the mood by splashing her. Rhona raised a paw and brought it crashing down on the surface of the water to splash back. Her tail wagged wetly behind her, heavy from the water. She couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun! It was probably with her brother, Cernunnos when they were but pups with no responsibility besides growning fast and strong.

Rhona stood and padded out of the water, wagging her tail again to spray Mira with water once more. She shook herself vigerously to rid her pelt of most of the wetness and moved to a dry patch of bank close by to start drying off. "Mira, do you have a trade or specialty?"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She smiled as the water hit her face, attempting to duck but falling short. The silver droplets dripped down her fur and hung from the small hairs on her maw. Following Rho out of the water and shaking out her own cinnamon pelt, she laughed as the mist rained down to rejoin the lake. With a few short steps she was up on the bank, lying prostrate on the ground. Sighing with contentment as the sun soaked through her pelt, she replied, "Ah well I am currently going for the hunter trade. How about yourself?"

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
I have had noooo inspiration today. -dies-

Rhona began to feel lighter as the water evaporated from her pelt, under the hot spring sun as she lay there on her belly. It was nice to have a companion, to have Mira next to her. "Ooo hunter! That's great! I want to be a medic." She grinned at Mira. If anything ever happened to her while she was hunting, Rhona could help heal wounds and alleviate pain. "What's your favorite prey to hunt?"

150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Its fine!! I can still build on that :) 

Lying there beside her newly aquired friend was now becoming one of her best memories with the pack. With a flick of her ears, pointing forwards to listen to Rho, she spoke, "A medic is a useful trade, I know a little bit here and there. Just to help me with the few cuts and scrapes I gain on my hunts." 

With a contemplative look, she replied to Rho's question, "Probably...deer. They are the best reward after a hunt."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona nodded. Most seemed to have the knowledge to help themselves if needed, in reference to small injuries. "Mmmm deer..." She said, mouth salivating. It had been months since she had had deer. Rhona had become an expert rabbit catcher and every now and then a pheasant, not having a pack to help bring down larger prey. "Perhaps we shall have a pack hunt soon?"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She laughed, seeing Rho daydream about deer, and nearly started salavating herself. It had been ages since she feasted upon a deer. Although if she really put her mind to it, she could bring one down with her sheer force. A pack hunt. Now that had her excited all over again, "I recently suggested it to the Empress, and she seemed to love the idea!" Now she was becoming gleeful, her tail waving like a fan behind her cinnamon form.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona wiggled in excitement. A pack hunt would not only give them more food, but would bring them all closer. The young female felt so at home and it had only been a few days since she came to be accepted into Ganador Bypass. She already had a fast friend in Semira and was steadily on her way to becoming a medic and midwife for the pack. Life couldn't get any better.

"I knew you were clever!" She laughed, lunging for a light nip at Mira's ear. "Let us hope it happens soon!"

150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She grinned with false-aroggance, "Fiiiinally, you've caught on to my amazing intellect." stifiling a laugh as she spoke with all of the seriousness she could muster. Dropping the act, she spoke with an undertone of real seriousness, "Lets hope we do so soon, because the caches are running out."

Looking about the land, she smiled at the glistening water. She found herself watching a mother fowl and her ducklings swimming in the near middle of the lake. She turned back to Rho with a question on her maw, "So a healer aye? Liiiike a midwife? Because Cebra is going to need some help in the future."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5