Noctisardor Bypass The sun so bright it blinds
A negative mind will never give you a positive life
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona giggled at Mira's sarcastic comment, rolling over to lay on her side as her back fur had completely dried. She followed Semira's eye line out to the duck and her sweet duckings paddling about. Rho felt a sudden emotional pang, wondering if she would ever have children. She knew she was young yet and had time. She wanted to at least become master of one of her trades first, but who knows? Sometimes life just happens.

"Mmmmhmm! A medic and a midwife. I can't wait to help the pack with their ailments and the pregnat females!"

[Image: caretaker.gif] Caregiver 1/5.|.Medic 0/10 Midwife 0/10 {Helping} // [Image: naturalist.gif] Naturalist 2/5.|.Botanist 0/10 {Remembering Some Plants} {Roots of Reeds}
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She watched quietly as Rho's silent gaze peered out at the ducks with a sort of - longing. Sudden realization was enough for Semira to feel a pang of sadness all her own. Her thoughts drifted briefly to him, but she quickly pushed it aside. She could not get herself tangled up with someone, not yet at least.

She was puulled out of her astranged thoughts as Rho spoke. They certianly needed her help, that was for sure. "I'm really glad you're here, without you I do not know how the pack would fare in hardships."
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5