Chimera Fields In a dark world, are you afraid of the light?
3 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Belle come get. But seriously, don't now where I was heading with this, and if anyone else wants in, go for it.

The morning dragged on, the suns warmth bringing out insects and animals of all sorts. The field was rife with life, alien scents, strange spices and odd sounds. The agouti girl pranced along, gently bouncing through the grass. A wicked grin spread over her face whenever her early-morning trot interrupted nearby insects causing them to burst to safer ground in a Flurry of sound. 

Rosie was not following any particular path, but instead had found herself camped in the middle of a strange land. She held little regard for the failing of her last pack, a carefree and mischievous creature like her would hardly need the safety of the gang to protect her from whatever adventures await. Although the familiar scent of those she called friends came and went briefly in this alien land.

Much like when she first exited the gang she had thought little of them, being more caught up in the moment. A sudden rush, and a small creature darted in front of her. With a playful squeal and a single fluid bounce she leapt after the rabbit in a half efforts attempt to chase it down. She gave up after a few metres and found herself laughing. "What an amazing place!" She called to no one in particular, simply finding herself enjoying the freedom of an open field.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Eeep, I'm on my phone so sorry for the awful short post!

Though Faeryn wasn't much for adventuring anymore, she did feel like taking a walk. And it just so happened that she took a rather long walk. Honestly, it was good to have some space, even if her life hadn't really been all that eventful just yet.

When she came across the other woman, the silver fae did not make an attempt to speak. She watched her for a moment as she pranced and chased who knows what. How could one be so awake and.... energetic? So happy in a world so cruel and relentless?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
3 Posts
Ooc —
Rosie frolicked for a few steps more, gently bouncing her way through the grassy field. So caught up in the experience she overlooked the fellow wolf watching her. Halting  her dance with a slight tilt of her head toward the stranger, The agouti girl was far too elated to consider this newcomer a threat, and as such made her way toward her with a skip 

Whilst still a few feet away, she decided it was a good time to take advantage of the lush ground, unceremoniously dropping to her side and rolling onto her back, in a display completely lacking elegance she rubbed her back against the ground. After a few wild flails she stopped and rolled onto her side With a satisfied murmur she spoke "Mmmmm. Isn't this just the best place." The rhetoric directed at the nearby stranger, not even bothering to lift her head.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Just letting you know that Belle's name is now Faeryn <3

It seemed that the stranger had noticed her. Faeryn flicked an ear, gaze remaining on the other woman without flinching. The prancing and leaping had no effect on the wintry fae. 

What confused her was that the other woman seemed completely oblivious to the fact that Faeryn could be dangerous, and instead decided to rub her back on the ground. Instead of confronting her about it, the silver wolfess simply narrowed her eyes. "No." she replied, perhaps a little too harshly. But then, who could blame her. She hadn't exactly had the best life so far and was, quite frankly, bitter because of it. Especially today, for a reason she didn't really know, but didn't bother thinking about.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
3 Posts
Ooc —
@Faeryn soz for delay, moving house so been a little hectic.

The agouti girl watched the statuesque creature with a continued look of mild amusement. The world seemed to hang in a second as Rosie lay there waiting for some sort of reply. She was rewarded with a flat and direct no. Well, fuck me. Right?  

Her cheshire grin flickered for a moment whilst she waited for more from the newcomer. When nothing was evidently forthcoming, Rosie stood, shook herself off and began a slow walk with an appraising eye. Her intent to move around this macabre little soul. "Well, with that sort of attitude I guess not." She spoke softly, the sarcastic tones inching onto her words. The smirk ever present as she continued her judgement, she gave a quick and exaggerated sniff, there was no mistaking the mingles stench of others that wafted from the creature. "Pack wolf?" Without waiting for an answer she continued. "Its no wonder you don't think everything's wonderful." The girl had experienced pack life, or thug life as it might have been. Her own experience showed her a unique world, but relying on others became far too tedious. Maybe that was this girls problem too.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Tis alright, I'm likely to be pretty slow atm anyways.... lol

The whole demeanor of the other woman changed then, as she began to approach Faeryn with a slow walk. Fae watched her carefully, following her every move. "You must have me confused with someone who cares." The words were bitter for sure, but she truly didn't give a damn. She never did.

"Being a pack wolf doesn't make a difference - and besides, my life is none of your concern. There's no point in trying to make you understand as you are probably incapable of it."  This was, it seemed, how most of her conversations seemed to go in most of Fae's few social interactions.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice