Noctisardor Bypass it has occured to me that nothing ever mattered
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
It was annoying that Noor did not know, but Gwen could hardly blame her. What bugged her even more was that Noor thought she might have to leave. The Empress shook her head, disbelief still evident on her snow feathered face. "No, no, no, Noor, you don't have to leave. What happened was not your fault. I will do everything I can to find out who did this to you, and trust me they'll pay, but you needn't worry." Again, the white wolfess was unsure what to do, but her packmate did need help. Perhaps Rhona could assist. 

"Look, no doubt you and your young will not survive long if you go so you must stay. This was not caused by you, therefore there is no punishment in order. Once you know if you are pregnant, go talk to Rhona. She is our newest recruit and planning to be a healer. She can help with herbs to stop sickness, and pain, and all that." It was a lot to take in, for certain. The pack would have to work extra hard to care for both Cebra and Noor's litter, since the woman knew Cebra and Mawk would be preparing for pups sometime soon, but she was sure they could do it. The pups would survive and the family would grow. They were strong, and would care for each other like they had so far. They would make it.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: it has occured to me that nothing ever mattered - by Gwen - March 31, 2017, 12:54 PM