Noctisardor Bypass and strangled her
41 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
[Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5

much like brambles, they were. to the untrained eye, they were brambles, and nothing more. the kind that got caught in one's pelt and required one to work them out, crushing them between one's teeth in an effort to rid a pelt of them. should these ones find themselves between the fangs of another, the result would be a slow and painful death. castor beans.

while it would be rather interesting to see one die of such an illness, she would have to wait far too long for someone to chance by them- no, and the persona she occupied now would not leave murderous berries for someone to chance upon. thus she gathered them carefully with the intent to hide them away, where another would not chance upon them. perhaps for her own use later on- perhaps not. but 
ridding the Bypass of the cluster here would surely be a Good Deed™.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra moved swiftly her nose to the ground as she followed the scent and occasional tufts of fur left behind from a rabbit. The critter had been near here recently, very recently and must have bolted from something or someone. Finally she spotted it hiding up ahead in a log, she could see just a little bit of its fluffy behind poking out of one of the holes. Cursing softly she knew she would be unable to get it, for if she scared it from one end it would bolt quickly out the other and take off before she could even think to go after it. Heaving a sigh she stood up and began to walk back to the den site, taking a longer way.

As she walked she smelled the scent of a wolf, and her hackles bristled. Moving forward slowly she chuffed loudly as she came to where the black she wolf was sitting. She drew in the woman's scent and relaxed as she found the lingering scent of Gwen,Semira, and some others on her. "New Recruit?" she asked pleasantly though her eyes were trained on the woman's every move.
41 Posts
Ooc —
another found her soon enough, the wind teasingly bring to her the scent of the stranger she had yet to meet. she did not acknowledge the woman's approach just then, feigning great interest in carefully picking through the Castor Beans. when the woman approached, she jolted, turning swiftly to see the other. "Sorry, I didn't see you there! Yes, I'm Circe.she said with a small smile, adding just the correct amount of sheepishness into her smile. 

gesturing to the deadly brambles behind her, she added a moment later- "I found these- they're deadly, and I thought I'd move them so someone wouldn't come across them." she informed the woman softly, looking with a furrowed brow to the plants. this, in
part was true. after another moment of silence, she turned once more to the woman. "What's your name?" 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra frowned at the plant beneath the woman's paws, her eyes flicking up with doubt and suspicion to look at the woman closely. "Illecebra. Maybe i should help you move them, too many in your mouth and one could slip down your throat" she cunningly suggested though she put on a display of the innocent desire to help out, her eyes widened in just the erfect way and her head tilted slightly to the side. She had pronounced her name slowly Ill-see-bruh so that the pronounciation was clear. 

Intelligent eyes moving between the beans and Circe as she waited for an answer, she decided she would not allow this woman to handle the beans by herself. Something was off about Circe's friendly demeanor, as if it was forced and fake. These thoughts were well hidden in her mind, as she gave a soft thump of her tail against the ground and smiled "Then maybe we can get to know one another too!" she added eagerly though she kept the emotion withheld enough so she didn't seem to forceful.
41 Posts
Ooc —
she did not like the woman. 
smug was she, full of herself. yet not an ounce of this did she show, merely did she smile. " Don't worry, ma'am, I am skilled- though I would appreciate the
help. she said with a wag of her tail, act flawless, perfect. it ought to be- all her life she had played the role of another. she watched the other with a curious tilt of her head, eyes displaying nothing besides a casual friendliness. at her next words, she nodded. "Yes! I would not mind the company in the slightest." 

turning to the Castor, she carefully used a paw to yank at a short stem, dislodging the plant and kicking it over to a small pile of similar brambles. "Like this, see? Then I'll move the pile somewhere out of harm's way." she chatted casually, amiably, flashing the woman another small smile. how easy this was. 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At the agreement Illecebra stepped forward watching how Circe dislodged the plant closely. She repeated the action clumsily at first, but soon got the hang of it. She dragged the plant over to the pile of brambles before returning and doing the same thing. "So. What brought you to Ganador?" she chirped brightly her eyes darting over to Circe with curiosity before going back to focus on the task at hand. She dragged more over to the pile, repeating the tedious process as she waited for an answer.
41 Posts
Ooc —
she focused on the task, methodically clearing the brambles. the other settled in beside her, and briefly, Circe wondered how easy it would be to shove a Castor bean down her throat. Difficult, surely, and she would have to leave shortly thereafter. abandoning the idea as quickly as it had come, she continued her activity as she thought a moment. "I've been a loner a while- the Bypass was the first place I thought that I could make a home in a long while of travelling,"  she said, casually, words slipping from her maw as easily as honey. 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"I passed many borders of many packs before finding Ganador. Didn't you see others, or at least smell them?" she asked tossing a shocked and curious look toward Circe, to hide the fact that interrogation was her main course of action here. Dragging a rather large bushel of branches and brambles toward the pile she deposited them before returning to the woman's side. "Us Ganador wolves are fiercely protective of one another, so if anything were to happen to one of us we all would fight back." she said her tone taking on a darker and more serious note. She wanted it clear that she was suspicious, but in the next second she put the facade of innocent curiosity back on.

"Are you prepared to do so too?" she added with a high pitched lift in her voice signifying hope.
41 Posts
Ooc —
the woman spoke still, sounding a little shocked that Circe had not home across other packs. answering casually still, she answered, "yes, there were others- not many, and few still I found I wished to make my home within. The Bypass appealed to me, somehow." she admitted with a soft smile. lying was perhaps her greatest strength- never did she waver, hardly did cracks ever show in her facade. 

her next question had Circe realise that this was perhaps more than a simple conversation. It seemed out of place, and the thought flitted quickly through her mind as she responded. Her eyes widened in the slightest. "Is- would- is the Bypass in danger? I'm not much of a fighter- but I'd do my best,"  she confessed, and this much was true. She really was not much of a
fighter, and did not truly appreciate direct confrontation. 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I think Cebra will disappear after this post! <3 Thank you for allowing her to interact with Circe, I love the character ^_^

Lips curling up into a small smirk she dragged one of the last bunch of Branches to the pile and stood there, levelling Circe with a heavy and stern gaze "No not yet it isnt. Nor Will I ever allow it to be" she stepped back away from the bushes, and looked down at them "I would recommend hiding these as soon as possible. Wouldn't want someone to get hurt now would we?" she said with an innocent expression. Ducking her head in farewell she raised it once more "It was good to meet you Circe, I am sure I will be seeing you around" and with that she turned and moved swiftly toward the den site.
41 Posts
Ooc —
at Illcebra's words, which she assumed were a warning, though hardly effective on the woman who could hardly care about threats. her words prompted from the elegant dark woman a nod, relief showing in her gaze, though it was a complete forgery. the danger would have made this all the more interesting. with a few more words, and a farewell, Illcebra made her exit, Circe assuring her in the moments before she left that she would take care of the remaining brambles. hide them away she would, and remember that place well would she- when the time came that their use might be needed, she would be prepared. 
thanks for the thread! we'll have to have another soon