Meadowlark Prairie The sullen wind was soon awake
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
@Liri!

she had wandered from beneath the canopy of Bramblepoint, soaking wet and chilled. Finally, had she begun to eat, and today she had slipped into the stream, which in it's rushing current tugged at the filth and earth that covered her pelt. drinking had been a messy affair,  for no longer could she drink as she had all her life; she must adapt and change her ways, and this had her drinking more air than water. she would learn, eventually. 

she did not spend much of her time with the others, for she knew how they felt about her. they feared her, her and her face torn open, the gruesome mess that she had never seen for herself. it too, would heal, eventually- but now all she knew was pain and fear and shame and a horrible homesickness. she lay now stretched in the sun, hoping that the meager rays would warm and dry her.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]There's yet to be much sign if anything, anyone, has taken hold in her womb. Some mornings she feels vaguely queasy but tells herself that it's only the stress of worrying about her copulation with Horosk. 

Even now Liri doesn't regret it. 

Every time the pale woman thinks back on it she finds no mistake in what they did. When she thinks back on it all she can envision is lavender eyes and honey fur. 

The sandy steppes have been left behind for a small stream, brown with the recent rain rising the level and mud churning the waters. Liri follows it, finding little else to follow these days. 

She is unsuprised to find company considering how many wolves she has run into lately, all unique. 

The woman is rather small, not unlike Liri, but that's where the similarities end. The other is a pale grey, speckled with stormclouds and where Liri's eyes are a deep brown the stranger's are a bright blue. 

As Liri gets closer she can see another difference. While Liri is heavily scarred the woman is heavily injured. 

The wraith chuffs as she approaches, stopping some distance away. She recognizes the wounds for what they are, having her own flesh torn into before; Liri doesn't want to frighten the other.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
the girl's eyes dart to the other in the manner of a flighty deer, and stay there, boring into the woman. another stranger, yet this one does not seem the type to rip her face off, so the quick beating of her heart subsidies in the slightest. the woman chuffs, and Keoni repeats the sound, softer, harsher, is it. she has found that she can still make sounds, in some ways, though no longer can she weave sound into words. she will learn, adapt, eventually. her youth allows her resiliency. 

she watches the woman still, and then notices the way she is scarred, heavily. her gaze flickers to these wounds, long healed- words die before she even tries to utter them, and merely she looks to the other, waiting, for her to speak as she cannot.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]A thin, gruff noise is all that emanates from the girl's throat. 

Warmth swells the arctic fae's heart and her eyes soften measurably. Even now she feels empathy for strangers; the young woman before her does not deserve such torture. 

Hesitantly the healer takes a step forward, form as neutral as she can make it. The last thing she wants is to frighten the girl into the bushes. 

"Are you hurt?" Her words are soft as her nose tips up slightly, scenting the air for blood.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."