Stone Circle Gone Girl
55 Posts
Ooc —
@Valette, but anyone else is welcome

Sophy had noticed a lack of one's scent around. The scent of her sister, Phiipa. It was as if she had just...disappeared. Into thin air. It worried her greatly. Vinnira was still about, or so she assumed. Really it was most likely just her heart wanting to believe that. Still, Phi was nowhere in sight. 

So she walked about, moping a bit. Her nose to the ground, desperate to find some sort of evidence that her sister was still about, yet part of her was trying to tell her she was not about. Her tail was held low, her form emanating the sense of loneliness she had.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette also noticed that the female whom had gone into heat had vanished. Valette hoped that the female kept to her rules and didn't breed with any other male. The female was quite keen on having her own babies this year and she did not want to share. Valette was curious where the female had ran off to. For a moment she thought she found her but it turned out to be one of the other sisters.

By the looks of it, it seemed that it was the timid female. Valette approached her with a chuff. She didn't want to startle the other too much seeing she was already skittish to Valette. The female trotted closer. "Hi there," she greeted.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy heard a chuff and turned, thinking it was either Phi or Vi. "Phi, is that-" She stopped after turning to see the member who brought Sophy and Vinnira in. "Oh, hi" she said, feeling rather disappointed. She pushed herself to stop moping, to try and get some conversation on so put on a new face, a forced smile. "Um, your name. It's Valette? I think I remember my sister calling you that."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stepped closer to the female. It was clear that she was disappointed to see her. Valette wondered who she'd rather see. The female frowned lightly. She expected her members to at least know her name. Perhaps that was why members were leaving. Didn't they feel connected enough to their alpha pair? Valette wondered if she lived too much in a bubble with Steady. "Yes, it is Valette. Your name is Sophy if I remember correctly," she explained. "Do you know where your sister went?," Valette questioned.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy nodded somberly. Valette asked about the location of Sophy's sister. And she wished she knew, it's all she wanted. "I..I don't know!" She felt frustrated she didn't know, and upset. She hadn't meant to yell. "I thought you might know" she added, her expression softening and her stance shrinking back as she realised she had yelled at the alpha.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's ears flattened when the female yelled at her. The dark colored female lifted her muzzle, not liking that she was yelled at. Her tail lifted too. Luckily after letting out her frustration the female seemed to realize her error. Valette looked over her with a skeptical frown. "I haven't seen her since her heat," Valette pointed out to the shy sister. Perhaps she was pregnant now and didn't dare to return to their pack lands?
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy's expression turned much more upside down, as the alpha did not know. "I'm sorry" she said, for her earlier outburst of frustration. It was not a thing that was common with her. "I looked up to both of my sisters...And we only just found her not long ago." To have her disappear struck home.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a small sigh. The female was already so timid if she was going to let her frustration go out on her then she would never come out of her shell. Valette glanced at the other. She could ask if the other knew where she went but then this female might have looked for her already.

It was curious to see that Phiipa was gone. She brought in her sisters. Valette hoped that they weren't going to leave this pack now. Perhaps something bad happened to her. "Well, lets hope she will return," Valette decided to say.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy nodded slowly to Valette. "I want her back." She didn't feel safe, not without both of her sisters. She wanted both of them here, with her. SHe thought about how Phi was before Soph and Vi had arrived, and felt like asking the opinion of the wolf before her. "Valette...what was Phi like, before we came?" She wondered if her sister had changed, and not told them anything about her life here.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette couldn't really reply much to the wishes of the shy female. She didn't know where Phiipa went. She couldn't' really fetch her for the female. However, her second question was quite interesting. "She was polite?," she spoke. "I don't really know her that well to be honest," she admitted to the sister. She seemed hardworking and polite, but now she left after her heat Valette's opinion of her was worsening.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy had her eyes rather downcast toward the ground. She smiled a little at what Valette said, about Phiipa being polite. That was Phiipa. Sophy had always seen her as polite. "She is polite..." Her ears flicked a bit in the air. She glanced up to Valette, putting on a smile. "I looked up to her and Vi, always. Still do...Do you have a sister?" she asked, wondering if Valette knew what it was like to have a sister.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded at the shy female. It was true that she had been polite, hopefully, that would carry on to her not breeding someone else. Valette would kick her out if that happened. Only she and Steady were allowed to breed. Valette was quite surprised by the personal question. She wanted to say 'No.' that she didn't have any sisters. But she did have them only she had no clue where they were. Sesi was probably dead, and Nanook, well god knows what happened to her. "I have two sisters. Though, of both, I don't know their location. They might have passed away."
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy's eyes brightened up. If Valette had sisters, then she must have understood what it was like. It cut back from the bright look when Valette spoke of them perhaps having passed away, and she gave a sympathetic look back. Sophy could never ever in her life imagine her own sisters to be gone from her life. She never wanted to believe that. "That's....I'm sorry...Sisters are the most dearest thing I can think of, or any family."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette inhaled softly and slowly nodded. "I thought so too, but I haven't seen my sisters in a long time. My whole relationship with my blood-related family is kind of iffy," she explained with a shrug. "But I do know the importance of family. Steady and this pack is my family and I am very attached to everyone." It was true. One couldn't fake a structure they were supporting her at Easthollow. Their pack was family based but there was definitely a 'no-nonsense' rule in their pack. "I hope your sister returns, Sophy."
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy formed a slight 'o' shape with her mouth at the response Valette gave to her. But then, Valette spoke of her family, here. The pack. Sophy hadn't thought of it like that, and she was beginning to understand how this pack ran. "So...does that mean you are like a sister?" she asked, suddenly feeling excited in her own innocence. She had sisters, but a third sister would make her even happier. Especially one that was a leader. Her tail waggled a little out of joy.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette thought about her words and then nodded. "Yes, because you are part of this family," she explained to the other. Perhaps that would calm her down a bit since she was missing her sister. Surely Valette could never replace her real sister but she was pretty confident that Phiipa would come back. She wouldn't abandon her sisters. She seemed so happy to have them back. Valette was certain she would come back eventually.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy's smile grew as wide as it could go, as if she had found another sister lost to her long ago. Her tail wagged behind her like a blur. She stepped forward, signalling if she could embrace Valette like a sister. She wasn't sure if she needed permission or not. "M-may I?"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stepped back as she stepped closer, only because she was confused what the other would do. She was not used to a sisterly hug. Her sisters never hugged her. They were never that close that they were best friends like Sophy was with her sisters. However, when Sophy asked permission Valette nodded. She wasn't used to such contact but she allowed it. She wanted to have a better bond with the wolves in her pack. She didn't even see herself as just their leader.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy smiled happily as Valette nodded to give her permission. So Sophy did not hesitate right then to give Valette a sisterly wolf hug, wrapping a paw around her neck in the same fashion she would with her own sisters. That was how she believed sisters should act with one another. With compassion and love only a family could have. 

After all was done, she took a step back, watching Valette for any type of reaction. She wasn't sure if Valette was used to such an action, although she asumed so by how Valette had taken a step back. "That's how I show that I love my sisters....sister."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched as the female stepped back. Her glance was curious. She never really embraced other like that. Only with her mother. Her sisters hadn't been that affectionate. She had been more affectionate with Steady but he was her mate. It was only logical to her. "I see," she spoke. "That is really cute," she smiled politely as she still had to think of her opinion on the hug.

It felt weird to embrace like that, and for a moment she felt a pang of want for her own sisters. She knew they wouldn't return to her. Not ever. "A very nice gesture, though." Valette was always kind, she just was unfamiliar with this much contact.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy made a shy glance over to the side as Valette mentioned that the act was considered 'cute'. She could feel her face heat up underneath her fur. It made her very shy when someone says something she does is cute. "Well, you are now a sister of mine...And I am a hugger" she said with a big grin, turning back to her new sister. Her smile filled with the innocence of her personality. "Thank you...For talking it out with me."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Who knew that under that shy personality was a very social female. Valette liked seeing this side of Sophy. "You are welcome. Feel free to look me up anytime. We are a family after all," she spoke. Valette truly believed in this. She wanted a good relationship with her packmates. "Well take care then. Hopefully your sister will show up soon."
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy's face could have brightened up any day at that moment. She had gotten over not finding Phiipa, knowing she had another sister to look out for her, and a leader at that. "I hope so too" she replied, this time not letting any sad moods letting her face fall. "Should you be heading back?" she asked, thinking she was taking some time from Valette.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded. "Perhaps we should. I feel like your sister will return. She has two of your here. This is her home," Valette explained as she started walking back. Luckily, the skepticism she had wasn't heard in her tone. The female thought about her own sisters and how they never returned.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy kept her smile on, and nodded. "I truly hope so...Thank you, Valette" she said, bowing her head in a somewhat formal way. She began to turn away from her alpha, her new sister and began to head away, a new spring in her step as she walked away with her tail swaying behind her, halfway down to the ground.