Noctisardor Bypass just the two of us
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 

There would be two litters making their mark in these coming months. Of the emotions which Noor felt — pride and excitement, disgust and shame — one of them stuck out the most; guilt. It was Illecebra's right as a mated woman to whelp with confidence, but because of Noor's own ignorance and selfish tendencies, that simple right would soon be taken away. And it wasn't as if she held any rights of her own, for her litter was a bastard litter with the eyes of God turned away from them.

A conversation between the two mothers was in order so that one might be able to share her grievances with the other. As Noor came nearer to a flowing stream on the outskirts of the territory, she howled for the marked female to come near so that they might speak with one another as mother to mother.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra's head snapped up from the meal she had caught, when Noor's howl sounded. The fact that the call was for her, and from someone who disliked her made it only that much more interesting. Taking the remainder of her prey she tore away the parts she had eaten from, leaving the untouched parts for Noor. Cebra had a feeling that this was about her being pregnant, and about the two of them having litters. Despite the naturally protective and competitive instincts that surfaced within her she still felt no ill will toward Noor, especially knowing the situation.

Making her way toward Noor she chuffed through the mouthful of fur she held in her jaws, and dropped the meat before the carrying woman. "I brought you the untouched part of my meal. Before we speak I just want to say that despite the...situations between us I dont hate you, and I do wish to help you out as much as I can before I reach the later stages of my pregnancy" she spoke awkwardly, shuffling her paws in the dirt a bit but her words were true.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
A deep gust of air lingered along the rim of Noor's lungs as she wondered how to properly begin this conversation. Illecebra had already begun by speaking her piece, which had luckily covered most of what was already on the table. The gift was accepted graciously but Noor knew better than to dig in with company around, even as a pregnant woman. Thank you, she whispered after exhaling and even allowing a small laugh to escape her maw, Thank you so much. 

I want to help you. I am okay, but this is your first time, yes? Noor knew just how difficult a first time pregnancy could be. She knew about the secrets that experienced mothers didn't want to tell the younger ones and the beautiful things which had to be felt first hand. And all of this was to be shared between the two of them; once rivals, now companions.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her gift was taken gratefully and even with a smile. Illecebra smiled back feeling all the apprehension and nervousness slip away. When Noor stated that she wanted to help her, Cebra blinked once the only sign of surprise that showed before she made her face go back to the relaxed state it was before. "yes, this is my first pregnancy...first love as well really" she answered honestly.

Clearing her throat she asked a quesion hesitantly "Have you had children before?"  she asked curiously, also with a slight bit of hope. If Noor had experiance with this then it would be really helpful to ask questions as they came along. She had a few right now that she had wondered for herself.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
A smile grew on Noor's maw as she thought about her previous pregnancies. All of her children had grown up so quickly, it seemed that she could blink her eyes and they would disappear. Yes, she replied, but they are all adults now. The youngest ones were one, possibly nearing two with the coming summer, which meant that they would all have their own families to cater to before she knew it. For all Noor knew, she might have already been a grandmother!
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A surprised look to place on Illecebra's face and she nodded slowly, the information sinking into her brain. So Noor did already know how everything worked, so she would indeed be able to help her. "Carrying the pups in your womb....is it uncomfortable? And when they kick and move around, is it painful?" she asked curiously. She was quite eager to feel the lives within her womb stirring and kicking about in there, though she knew it would be a while before it happened. Her mind racing she began to make an order of important questions she would ask. "Do i need to eat extra? Or the same amount? How does the birthing process work?" she rattled off two more questions before stopping herself and exhaling a long breath. Tossing Noor a sheepish look she gave a small laugh "I apologize, Am i asking too many questions?"
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor listened to each question which fell from Illecebra's (understandably) worried mind. After allowing a pause between the two of them, she took in a deep breath and began to answer them all at once. For me, she began, shifting her weight onto her side, nothing about this is painful. For you, well I cannot say. We are different, but similar in the love we have for them, yes? Noor cocked her head and gave the slightest of grins, waiting for her companion to do the same. I cannot gaurantee a hard pregnancy or an easy one, but it will all come naturally if you give it time.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The fact that pregnancy felt different for everyone gave her both comfort and distress at it meant there was a fifty fifty chance of hers being uncomfortable. At the mention of love for her unborn children illecebra nodded, flashing her own smile back. "yes. I love them so much already" she murmured.

"I've heard that there is morning sickness? Is it true?" The idea of vomiting routinely disgusted her, and it showed in the way her muzzle wrinkled up slightly.