Morningside Cuesta Hunt for who we've not yet become
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry for the short and crappy post ;-;

Sylvas' head jerked at the unexpected voice of Kieran calling to him and instantly the brute's amber eyes gleamed in the morning light as he turned to face his son, the male's brunette ears arching forward as he carefully listened to the approaching boy's words. His tail gave a gentle wag at his son's spirit to help and the mercenary gradually turned his attention back to Grayday and offered him a nod as he replied. With Grayday's decision, Sylvas felt more comfortable letting his son take part in the hunt, catching small game, such as pheasant was less dangerous than Sylvas' initial idea, ”If it's pheasant we're hunting, then I don't see the problem.” Sylvas replied as he glanced back to Keran and then gradually back to Grayday, his ears swivelling as he caught the silver male's thoughts on the whole idea, ”I'm sure everyone will be willing to take part if they want to eat.” He said calmly, ”And with it being the children's first hunt, maybe Heartha could help monitor them? I know she's more of a caretaker at heart really.” The brown male suggested with a tilt of his head.
Messages In This Thread
Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 03, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 03, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 04, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 10, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - June 03, 2017, 07:23 PM