Morningside Cuesta Hunt for who we've not yet become
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The mercenary smirked down at Kieran as he smiled back up at them, the brown male giving his head a small nod as his son went on to thank them and that he would try his best to catch something, ”I'm sure you will..” He said smoothly, bushy tail giving a gentle wag behind him as he caught sound of Kieran's question – 'What's a Pheasant?', Sylvas smiled to the boy and licked his muzzle briefly before explaining,”It's a brown, speckled bird of a medium size build.” He paused of a second as he peered over to Grayday, ”It also has long tail feathers and a green and red colored head, if I remember rightly.” He frowned as he began to question himself before finally giving his head a firm nod, ”Yes, but either way, we'll find out if I'm wrong wont we?” He grinned and offered his son a playful wink.

Chocolate colored ears perked a top his head as he listened to Grayday's voice and the male's amber eyes glanced to Kieran, the mercenary motioning with his nose for the young boy to follow the silver male and take in the unique aroma of the particular bird they were after.
Messages In This Thread
Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 03, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 03, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 10, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 12, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - June 03, 2017, 07:23 PM