Morningside Cuesta Hunt for who we've not yet become
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas smirked at his son as he spoke, though brunette ears arched forward at the sudden question asked, regarding the birds peculiar appearance. For a moment, Sylvas remained quiet, thinking over Kieran's question. Why did they have so many colors? His golden gaze peered to Gray as he chuckled and Sylvas slowly glanced back to his son with a soft smile, ”Well, I guess that's just how mother nature made them.” He said smoothly, tail swaying behind him as he licked his blood speckled muzzle. The mercenary's mind trailing back to his childhood, for his mother had told him of such a thing called mother nature; a force that changes the seasons and is a nurturer of life, but also a bringer of death.

Head jerked as another question came from his son, the second being more unexpected than the first, completely taking Sylvas away from his thought. His golden eyes slowly peered to Kieran, a saddened glint within their gaze, ”I..” He started but found himself unable to finish, not wanting to deny his heart felt request and slowly, Sylvas turned to Grayday, the look of confusion upon his friends face plain to the mercenary, ”I guess son, with this being your first catch and all, if you feel that you must.” He said softly, a small smile making its way across his leathery lips and gradually the male turned back to Day, ”If that's okay with you, Day?” He asked, ears twitching back some as he added, ”I can always start digging out some caches to fill for future.” Sylvas offered in return for Kieran's strange request.
Messages In This Thread
Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - April 03, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 03, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 10, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Sylvas Streiter - May 18, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Hunt for who we've not yet become - by Grayday Sr. - June 03, 2017, 07:23 PM