Noctisardor Bypass The things you have learned will guide you
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
I am going to make a few threads during the length of pregnancy! Everyone is welcome, be warned Illecebra is having sickness already XD @Semira @Gwen maybe?

Waking up from a restless sleep Illecebra first noted that it was daytime already, and the sun was at full heat which suggested it was in the afternoon. The second thing she noted was that she felt sick, and only seconds after she realized it she was on her paws and vomiting right outside of the Nursery den. Once finished she began to dig a hole and shove the nasty putrid substance into the hole and cover it with dirt.

Walking away from the den she heaved a heavy sigh, as she walked toward the stream for water. Drinking deeply she waded into the cooling, and refreshing liquid only going as deep as to cover her legs up to the knees. "ah....this is going to be a long long process" she murmured to herself.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She had noticed Cebra oversleeping as of the late, but thought nothing of it. It was normal for a mother-to-be. When padding about the densite bringing fresh leaves into the Medio den, she noticed Cebra crawl from her resting place. Semira nearly spoke, but faltered as the fae began to heave out her insides. 

Having never gone through the pregnancy process herself, she stood anxiously. She wanted to go help the woman, but could not bring herself to do so in case it embarassed her. Instead, she followed Cebra at a short distance after chuffing lightly just to let the femme know that she was there for her. 

As they came upon the stream she saw Cebra bend to drink and sat down upon her haunches to wait for her to finish. Only then did she speak, "Starting to feel the sickness already?" her voice comforting and soft.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had been a little further downstream than Cebra, just thinking over things. It was pretty stressful, leading a pack, especially on her own. But, regardless, she was doing her best to keep everyone happy. This was hard, but she tried anyway. When she caught scent of the newly pregant woman, the Empress made her way toward her, and once she got closer she picked up the scent of Semira, too.

"Hello, are you both okay?" she asked, approaching with a small smile and a wag of her tail. She had smelled sick further away but thought nothing of it. It was to be expected, after all, if Illecebra was indeed carrying pups.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra lifted her head as she heard Semira approaching, and once she felt cooled down from the water she turned and waded back out. Giving a small smile to the friendly woman she lay down a few feet beside her "It would seem so yes. I have no idea if it is early for this, or if it around the regular time.." she stated nervously. If there was somethign wrong how would she know? She had never been through this before, would she know it instinctively?

Head rising rather quickly in a startled fashion at the question uttered by Gwen, she relaxed after a few moments after realizing it was only her alpha. "I am feeling better now yes." she responded. She wasn't sure how she felt about all the attention, in a way it made her feel good but it also made her anxious. She had been brought up to handle sickness on her own, unless she direly needed herbs.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She pressed her nose to Cebra's cheek in a comforting fashion. She backed away to give the fae room to rest as she lowered herself to the ground. It was saddening to see Cebra in this way, but also exciting. She had never been around a female that is pregnant, so it was interesting for her to witness. She sighed, "Me neither...but I'm here to help if you need me." She smiled sheepishly at her own lack of knowledge.

When the wraith appeared at their sides it startled her. She was definently silent when she moved. She did not reply to Gwen, as she had probably realized by know where the smell came from. Instead, she merely gave her a faint smile.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen smiled at both wolfesses, padding a little closer before lying down close by, but not directly beside them. "That's good. Let me know if you need anything, though I'm sure Mawk has that covered." She chuckled slightly, gazing out at the water rippling in the stream. She let out a sigh, closing her eyes in contemt.

"It will be great to have pups around. Liven the place up a bit, y'know? Everything is kind of... still. Nothing much happens over here. I guess it's both an advantage and disadvantage of being surrounded by mountains." Those mountains brought safety, too, so she could hardly complain, but for sure they were slightly isolated from the rest of the Teekon. Perhaps that was why they did not get as many visitors compared to other packs.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra took the gesture and offered Semira a warm smile. She was truly lucky to have so many kind friends and a pack to rest her head. She was lucky for so many thibgs, that it was hard to believe this was really her life. 

"Pups are.. amazing. They are the purest beings in life and they need firm but gentle paws to guide them. Thankfully our pack is full of warm yet strong paws to guide our youth" she said thoughtfully.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Pups. The cutest things on Earth. Also, the most work she will ever have to do for protection-wise. It was going to be hectic having two litters running around. "I have a feeling they are going to have our heads spinning in no time." A light chuckle followed gracefully. "I can't wait until they are born though. Gwen is right, its been kinda quiet around here lately - now that everyone has settled into routine." It seemed like everyone was going off on their own, hardly ever near the densite - besides Cebra that is. The agutui fae had not even glimpsed the sight of Noor as of late.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5