Golden Glade How can I ever be a normal pack member?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It was by coincidence that Reek ran into his son by the den site. He had just come back from a quick dip in a nearby stream where the woods grew thick, hiding a little alcove that was perfect for some R&R. Though he had shaken himself dry to the best of his ability he was still utterly soaked; dripping, and leaving a damp trail behind him wherever he went. But right now, all that was on Reek's mind was the prospect of a nice, long nap. He hoped Jhala felt the same, so he thought to seek her out at the rendezvous site. He didn't see her around, but he could smell that she was somewhere nearby.

She could join him on her own time, he figured. It was then that he saw Tapat. The first thought that popped into Reek's head was something along the lines of: holy shit, they've gotten so big. The boys had grown up so fast -- now, they we're nearly indistinguishble from the adults. Then, Tapat's forelorn expression finally registered with Reek. Feeling like something was up, Reek settled beside his son and asked, "Why so glum buddy?"
Messages In This Thread
How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 06, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 06, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 09, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 19, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 05:48 AM