Noctisardor Bypass wont' stop till you can't see straight
41 Posts
Ooc —
she knew not how on earth the woman had scented the herb, hidden carefully within the creatures, nor how she had recognised it as it was- should she have not done the deed herself, she would have suspected the woman. though she was upset that her original plan had failed such, she could adapt, shift her plans in the slightest. at Illcebra's words, she jumped away from her mostly-eaten catch, watching it as it might be an adder. she let out a shriek as she did so, the perfect moment of hysteria. 

at
Illcebra's question, her maw fell open a moment. she stuttered a moment, then hurriedly spoke in frantic tones. " No! I- maybe! I didn't know what it wa- I thought the rabbit had- what- am I going to die?" came her words, rushed, concerned, twisting around to watch the others with panic in her gaze. it was so easy to manufacture hysteria, panic- perhaps even a little bit fun. she looked to Gwen, then to Semira, then to Illcebra, the woman who had destroyed her fun- but still would she amuse herself. As if suddenly blessed with an idea, she blurted quickly, "Y-yarrow! I'll need some! Who- where-"  her sentence trailed off, and she looked to Gwen with pure panic in her eyes. Emotions were easy to manufacture, should they stem from truth- and even if she knew that poison had not lain in her catch, she would loath to be thrown out, fear to be set upon by the pack. and these emotions she twisted and strengthened into panic, and set it to consume her entire visage.
Messages In This Thread
wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 07, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Semira - April 08, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 08, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:26 AM