Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The most frail of his child knead at his chest and it draws a low, affectionate chuckle from the gangster’s chest as he is reminded of Lotte’s feline-akin movements. “You are your mother’s daughter snowdrop,” The smoky timbre of his voice a low coo as he lowers his muzzle towards the girl to brush it lightly against her tiny body, gentle. As if he is afraid to break her; because he is. Burning, twin sun gaze rises to Hemlock as she speaks, lifting his muzzle slightly so he might easier speak to her, though he is careful not to ignore the demanding snowdrop. “I fear what keeping those things bottled up will resurface more than I fear what admitting them makes me look like.” Perhaps being honest will make the gangster appear weak before his wolves, but he’d rather they think his frustration and worry as weak then keep everything so tightly bottled that it causes him to crack, to begin to split at the seams. He fears that it might be enough to summon the parasite from whatever depths of hell Riptide emerged from. It has been over a year, Arturo believes, since he has felt the parasite’s presence in his mind but he remembers it as best he can and he does not deign to ever experience it again. The loss of sanity.

Hemlock accepts the duty of being the Lotturo’s godmother — though Arturo had not thought she would reject it; nevertheless he is grateful. He knows that if something unfortunate were to befall the Fearghal pair that their children would be in good, loving paws. “I know you will,” The gangster assures her with a gentle smile upon stern set of muzzle. A low hum of contemplation draws from the gangster. “I know, once, you desired a family of your own. Have you given any thought to bearing your own children?” If there is anyone that deserves it, Arturo thinks it is Hemlock. Teaghlaigh could not support many more children, perhaps one more and given the tragedies that had befallen Hemlock he is not even sure she still desires children of her own womb but he asks nevertheless though there is no obligation in his tone as he voices the inquiry.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - May 25, 2017, 04:31 AM